No..

I walked away. The sight that y/n...kissed another boy... I just want to kill her...

That's it.. She destroyed me once... And I'm doing something she'll be regretting of doing that.

I ran home and took a knife. Garroth saw me and pulled me back.

"Where are you going with that knife?!?!." Garroth said while blocking the door.

"I'm going to give a visit to our beloved neighbor of ours." I said.

"You're not killing her!." Garroth said.

"So you saw huh.. Now let me pass!!!!! She cheated on me!!!!." I said as I turned into my Jury of Nine form.

"Zane please stop!!!!!."  Garroth said until I heard ambulance sirens and I turned back and we both went inside.

I saw the girls crying and some of the boys.

"Why?!?!." Aphmau cried on Lucinda's shoulder.

"She's going to be fine... I hope.." Lucinda stroked her hair.

"Why is she doing this to herself???" Katelyn sniffled.

I walked up to them.

"What's going on?!?!." I asked them.

Kawaii~chan pointed at the medics. They were securing someone in the ambulance. I walked up and saw........

Y/n....

Her hands were bandaged up and she had a oxygen mask on.

"Y-Y/n..." I look at her with shock.

"What happened??." Garroth asked.

"She ....was cutting herself. Luckily...that brunette with green eyes saved her by calling the ambulance." The medics said.

"Laurence..." Garroth said.

I turn to see an angry Laurence.

"You did this to her.. " Laurence said.

"What do you mean??." I asked.

"Don't what do you mean me?!?! Why would she cut again?!? What did you do.." Laurence's hand became a fist.

"I didn't do anything!!." I said.

"I'm going to kill you this ins----." Laurence got cut off by the medic saying...

"We need two people to come with her.." The medic said.

"I'll go..."

"And I'll go..." I heard Travis's voice.

"W-What?!." We were all in shock.

"She's my....cousin..((Yep..Travis's Cousin))." Travis said.

"What?." Everyone was in plain shock.

"Alright then... Let's go." The medic said.

Travis and I sat behind with y/n to the hospital.

~Hospital Room~

Y/n was still asleep. Gah! She's scaring Me!!!

"Zane.. I know you're scared if she's going to wake up or not.. But she's strong.. She can do it.." Travis said and I sat beside y/n.

"How are you her cousin???."

Travis's POV

Did he actually ask that?! Oh Irene.. Its a long line..

"Well its a long story.."

~Flashback~

"Dada!." A cute little voice said. Y/n's voice.

"Now now sweety... Look. Its your cousin, Travis." Dale pointed at me

"Twavis kwun!." Y/n hugged me.

-5 years Later-

"Nah nah nah nah nah!! You're never gonna get this!!!!." I was holding her fave. Teddy bear.

"Travis Valkrum! Give me that back!!!!." Y/n chased me but I tripped till the head of the teddy bear ripped off because of a sharp rock.

"My teddy bear!!!." Y/n shouts.

She marches at me. While she marches, she transforms into a demon until complete form.
She holds me by the collar.

"I'm a werewolf and a demon.. So better fix that!." Y/n said as her purple eyes struck to mine.

"No!." I turned into my demon form.

"Rawgh!! You monster!!." She shouts attacking me.

"You're the monster!!." I attack her but Dale and My Dad stopped us.

"Guys! Stop! This is foolishness!." Dale said as Y/n turned back to her werewolf self.

"Your anger will destroy you both!." My dad shout at me and I turn back.

"B-But he ripped my teddy bear...." Y/n looks down and wipes her tears.

"Sweetheart... Its ok. We can always find another one..." Dale said while hugging her.

"But momma doesn't care.. Why do you??." Y/n asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Because I have my reasons.. The same Terry has..." Dale said.

"Travis.. You're going to look out for her OK?? Whenever she's around you..you need to be there, to protect her.." Dad whispered to me.

I looked at y/n who was crying but her dad consulted her.

"Ok...." I said in agreement.

"DALE! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!." Evelin shouts.

"I will.. Just wait OK.." Dale said and Alpha ran to her and hugged her..

"You ok sis??." Alpha asked.

"Yeah.. I am." She smiled.

~Flashback~

"She's my cousin, and that's the reason I'm here and there for her.. The reason I became overprotective when she's around you. I've seen what you have done to her...." I said.

"Travis.. I-Im sorry.. I didn't know.. Much about her.. Till now.." Zane said.

"She's very secretive about her past and lots of things.....Just try to help her out and reach out to her..She'll not end up like this if we help her to open up.. Just a tinsy bit." I said.

"Yeah....I'll help."