WHAT AN ADVENTURE

Travis's POV

We're back at the lodge. As planned.

"of course you guys are here." A voice said from behind me.

"huh?." I saw the guys.

"hey. We're sorry ok. We thought about it.. And we were wrong. If we were stuck like this... Y/n wouldn't give up. So we're all here for her too." Katelyn said.

"where's Zane?." I asked

"Here..." Zane sound behind Aph.

"Good. Maybe---." Lucinda was cut off by y/n flying through the air.

"ugh..." she groaned in pain.

"y/n!." I ran to her.

"help." she passed out.

"oh sweet irony. You brought some little dolls to play with! What joy!." A black and white y/n clapped.

"no..." Lucinda looked horrified.

"what did you do?!." Aaron asked the black and white y/n.

"Her fear is herself! And that's me!." the opposite of y/n said.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry.." Zane carried the unconscious y/n.

"sorry doesn't cut it Emo!." She kicked Zane.

I grabbed black and white y/n's ankle and threw her away using my demon warlock form.

"You coward of a cousin! Forms are just cheap tactics to make a weak person stronger." Black and white y/n shouted.

"Travis 12 O clock!." A chair fell out of nowhere and hit black and white y/n and she was punched by Garroth.

"No one hurts my brother's girlfriend!." Garroth said.

"Enough!." the fake y/n shouted and created a lightwave which flew us a few inches away from her.

"Noone cares for me! No one does! They just leave you to rot!." she crumbled to the ground.

"w-what? We do care for you..." Aphmau said.

"You don't! YOU GAVE UP ON ME!." she said.

"I didn't. Lucinda's and I--"

"You and Lucinda's what?! You tried to get me back to make peace and order." she said.

Zane's POV

I splash portioned the unconscious y/n and she woke up.

"Z-Zane?. Ah!." She was shocked.

"y/n... It's OK.." I hugged her.

"No huggies !." she said.

"Wait! Anti y/n!." she ran to where the black and white version of herself stood.

"anti y/n... I know that they don't care and all atlas we have each other... We both are the same person but different sides. Please stop..." y/n said.

"but.." anti y/n stammered.

"no one is stronger than the both of us. Just... Stop the conflict... They came here for me.... Us. And that shows love!." y/n argued.

"about them giving up!." anti y/n said.

"no matter how many times we give up we always come right back up." y/n said looking at all of us.

"We are one.." the real y/n touched anti y/n's shoulder.

Anti y/n smiled and then disappeared.

"wohooo!." Travis and Garroth smiled and celebrated.

"Y/n we're sorry." I said.

"No I'm sorry..." Y/n said.

"if I told you about a few potions I've been working on.. This wouldn't happen...Im sorry if I hurt people's feelings that time. And I'm sorry for making stupid potions like firebreath potion, underwater potion, reverse forever potions and mermaid potions." y/n said.

" wait what was that last one?. "we all asked.

" mermaid potion?. " she asked.

" no before that. " I said.

" Reverse forever potion?. " she asked.

" yes!. "Lucinda said.

" I'll check every potion and we'll all bring it with us. "Lucinda's added.

~Mystreet~

3rd Person

Lucinda told you all to come to her place and you did so. When you arrive, you saw everyone. Garroth , Katelyn and Travis are in a line. Lucinda told you to follow the line.

" Guys... What you'll withness is something... New.. And might get hard to get along with." Lucinda said.

"First, Katelyn, Garroth, you two are in a strength forever potion. Do you wish to keep that?." Lucinda asked.

Both nodded and left the line. It was you and Travis left.

"these two have something to say after this..." Lucinda referred to both of you.

Lucinda dropped one drop of the potion on your head and on Travis's. Sparkles surrounded both of you.

~~~~

Wek3x sorry cliffhanger
🤓🤡😆