Make a Small Move

Warning!! SHORT CHAPTER!!

PLEASE DONT LOSE INTEREST FOR THE BOOK!! PLEASE!

I BEG OF YOU!!

~

I promise..

~

Ms. Hanna, I mean Mom, left after we talked. She got called in for a jail check. *sighs* Mom Hanna. I hope this isn't a lie.

Knock Knock

I opened the door to see Travis,Zane and Aphmau? What are they doing here?

"Are you OK?." Aphmau engulfed me into a hug.

"Yeah..I am."

"Are you sure? What happened back there.. Was it true?." Travis asked while Aphmau released me from her hug.

"Yeah.." I look down.

"Are you ok Y/n? You look like you don't believe in what she said." Zane said.

"Its just..I don't want people like Evelin..my fake mom..to ever come again."

"Its ok. The Ro'maeve's and us all are here for you!." Travis said.

"Aww thanks guys!." I smiled and looked up to a worried Zane. He gave me an 'You're lying' look.

"Sooooooooo wanna hangout at the beach?. Everyone's gonna be there!." Aphmau said

"Umm...Sure!."

"Great! Zane will pick you up in an hour. K?." Aphmau winked.

"Alright. Bye!." I closed the door.

Did you just agree to this y/n?!?! You're in big trouble! You've never been on the beach since....the incident. Scratch that off.. Let's just have fun!

I ran up my room and found my old swimsuit. It looked like Aphmau's but f/c colored and with sparkles on it. It'll do.

I quickly change and then covered it with sobe shorts and a crop top. 5 mins. Till beach time.
I ran around the house just to find everything for the beach.
Sunglasses,check! Sunscreen,Check! Towel,check! Extra clothing,check! And some snacks, check!

Knock knock

I open the door to see a blushing Zane.

"H-Hey.."

"Hey Zane.." I smile.

"Let's go.." He said and I locked my door and hopped in his car. I was finally gonna go to the beach..Wait!

"My phone!!!!!!!." I jumped out the car and unlocked the door and ran in my room and snatched my phone and quickly ran down the stairs but I tripped and fell on my face.

"Ow.."

"Be careful next time.." A helping hand appears in front of my face and I take it.

"Thanks." I look up to see it was Zane.

He held my chin and put his other arm on my waist. I look at him.

"Can I ?."

"This once only.."

We were about to kiss until..

"ZANE! Y/N---ooooooo *smiles like Terra in Collage series and slowly leaves* hehehehe." She disappeared.

Zane gave me a peck on the cheeks and we head out and lock my door to see Aphmau smirking.

"What was that about?~." She asked smirking with eyebrows raised.

"N-Nothin..." I said blushing.

When I looked up I saw the guys on the drive way smirking. Zane and I were blushing.

"YOU GUYS ARE MY NUMBER ONE OTP!!." Kawaii~chan squealed.

"Huehuehue..my baby brother is in love~." Garroth said.

"You were gonna make a move till Aph came in didn't you?." Aaron said smirking.

"Looks like the Angel gots its Little Devil." Travis said.

"Travis! He isn't a devil.. He's a meanie." I giggle.

"Well.. I'm your meanie.." Zane looked at me and our eyes were locked.

"EEEEKKKK!!!!!." Kawaii~chan and Aphmau squeal.

"Guys.. Let's go already!." Laurence said and our eyes were not locked together anymore.

"Alright. Me , Y/n, Dante, Travis and Katelyn in my Car." Zane said.

"And Garroth, Aphmau, Laurence,Kawaii~chan and I, in my car." Aaron said.

We all nod in agreement. We head to our cars and sit.
Zane and I sat in front while Katelyn and the other two Casanovas were sitting beside her.

"Hey sweet blueberry.." Travis said and he got punched in the face.

"Don't you dare say that!." Katelyn warned.

"Aww. But a fresh blueberry must be picked well." Dante said and Katelyn sent a glare at Dante and punched him.

"If you two don't shut up! I'll kill you! INSTANTLY!." Katelyn warned.

"Eep!." The two boys chirp in fear.

I was giggling all the time. Oh.. Katelyn.. Why can't you give them a chance? Well.. Someday... You'll find someone just like you...