Past or Pain?

After talking to her personally yesterday, I want to make a change for her. I'm doing this just get her trust back but suddenly Laurence flies through my window and attacks me with a knife.

"SHE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!." Laurence screams at me while he tries to stab me.

"GET OFF ME!." I shout.

Suddenly, He was knocked down by Garroth. Thank Irene he saved me from being butchered by a jealous jerk.

"Are you OK baby brother?." He helped me up.

"Yeah. I am. Thanks to you." I said.

"Aww...My baby brother is being nice!." Garroth said and Laurence woke up.

"Uhm..what happened?." Laurence said and I gave him a glare.

"You nearly killed my brother!." Garroth was furious.

"Oh yeah.. I was about to finish him once and for all..but YOU came!." Laurence got up.

"Don't you dare hurt my brother..again..." Garroth warned him.

"Pft. You're brother is just a pile of trash to everyone.." He gave an evil smile.

"Idiot!!." I push him off the window and he fell.

"Zane!." Garroth screamed and ran downstairs and I followed.

We saw Aphmau who was trying to wake Laurence up. Aaron was there worried too. Even Dante and Travis. Travis saw me and gave me a death glare and I shoot it back at him.

"What happened!!?!." Aphmau screamed.

"Ow..Aphmau? What happened?." Laurence spoke in a weak voice. All he wanted is Attention! That ignorant boy of the nether!!! I want him dead.. But I can't do it anymore. I saw y/n running towards us with her hood up.

"I saw Laurence fall!! What happened?!." She asked and I growled.

"Z-Zane? D-Did you d-do this?." Y/n said with her tone in sadness.

"I..." I saw tears falling down on the side of her hood.

"I thought you were nice..." She walked away.

"I..urgh!! He tried to stab me and you walk away thinking it was actually my fault!! It was his fault! He brought this up by himself!!." I shout and y/n stopped.

"Don't believe him y/n.. He tried to do it to me.. He wanted to stab me and pushed me out of the window.." Laurence said weakly.

"What would I believe? My highschool bully or the actual flirt!." She removes her hood showing she was angry.

"I don't know who's right or wrong... But.. I don't want to see you both anymore." She walked away to her house.

"Ahem..still on the ground here.." Laurence said.

"Come..on..we'll help you.." Dante and Travis helped him to Dante's house.

"I can't believe...she did that." I said trembling.

"Zane..I'll talk to her about the whole incident. I'll convince her Laurence did this.. " Garroth laid a hand on my shoulder.

"No..I'm done making friends. I'm going back to who I am. Being a bully to her will be enough." I said.

"N-No..s-she might hate you again.." Garroth said.

"I have to. It's the only way she'll ever talk to me. I'm going back. And don't Stop Me." I said re entering the house and heading to my room.

Y/n's POV

He did this right? Is he telling the truth or is he lying? I don't know who to trust anymore...Zane or Laurence?

I don't want to see him anymore..Nor Laurence. I'm going back to the girl under the hood. And noone's going to stop me.

I head to my room to wear some jeans and a hood and mask. I covered my eyes. I used a choker to cover my scar and wrapped my hands like for a wrestling match.  I took some money and head out to the park. I sat there and thought so many things if he did it or not.

"Y/n~chan!!." A very high pitched voice said.

"Huh?." I looked up saw a pink meif'wa. Kawaii~chan.

"Y/n~chan why are you covering your face??." Kawaii~chan said tilting her head.

"Nothing Kawaii~chan.. Just go away will you." I said kinda mean.

"W-Why are you m-mean? Did Zane hurt you?." Kawaii~chan said kinda hurt.

"No its not that KC. Just.....leave me alone.." I said.

"But.."

"Please Kawaii~chan.. please.." I said.

"F-Fine y/n~chan..Kawaii~chan will leave.but if you want to talk Kawaii~chan will be at her house waiting." Kawaii~chan said and left.

Of all the people, she's here! Why can't it be Katelyn or Cadenza! Ugh! Guess I'm back.

I was walking away until I bumped into someone.

"Watch it twerp!." I said.

"You watch it brat!." Brat? Wait. That voice.

"Z-Zane?." I backed up - crawled away.

"Oh its you...Remember this?." He showed me a belt.

"No!." I tried to run away but he pulled me.

"You are not going anywhere you little brat!." He pushed me in his car and locked the doors. He drove off and we stopped at a cliff. He pushed me out and I was trying to back away but I was at the edge of it.

"You are not going to run away anymore..." He threw the belt up and down.

"Please Zane..Zane please...." I begged him.

"No more from you. You little brat." He whipped the belt at my leg and I fell on my knees.

"Zane..." I cried remembering everything we did together.

"You---- y-y/n? I..I didn't mean to...I'm so sorry.." He threw the belt off the cliff and ran to hug me.

"I'm so sorry... I.. Anger..got the best of me..." He said as I  cried on his chest.

"Why did it have to come to this..? Why did we go back to our past selves...? Why? Why Zane?." I asked.