Episode 6- Part 4- Dates/Match Up Ceremony

Start from the beginning

AJ and Alexa went off into one corner of the lagoon where they were alone.

He squeezed her butt,"I really missed doing that."

She smiled, "I missed that too." She wrapped her arms around his neck as her wet body pressed against his, " Can you believe it. Six weeks alone together at our honeymoon suite."

"Im so ready to get out of that house, you wont believe."

"Hey, im just really sorry for everything that happened over the past few months." she said to him.

"Im sorry too. But all strong couples go through problems once in a while. Im sure its not our last fight but the reason that we have these fights is only because we care for each other so much. Anyway, forget about that. That's in the past."

She put her face against his, nose to nose, "I love you."

"I love you too babygirl." he kissed her.

For the rest of their time there they stayed away from everyone else, enjoying their time together frolicking in the water.

VC-Alexa- What a great way to end our time in the house. Its a win win for everyone. I get my man and everyone gets another perfect match. My fairytale is coming true.

VC-Dolph- Ever since Daniel left, AJ got a little too attached to me. She's a great girl but I dont feel that way about her. Maybe I gave off the wrong vibes when I kissed her but it was just a kiss. I didnt expect her to grow feelings for me. I have no idea why she developed feelings in the first place.

AJL playfully splashed water at Dolph and laughed.

He wiped his face off and stared at her, "Oh. Its on."

He splashed water back at her and she tried to block it. As expected she still got wet. The two quickly engaged in a water splashing battle. After, he quickly lunged at her, picking her up off her feet and swinging her around before he dunked her right back into the water. She poked her head back up, laughing and spitting out water.

VC-AJL- * Blushes * Dolph definitely could be the one. I see so much qualities in him that I like. I really hope we go into the Truth Booth tonight. If we were a match, I would have no complaints.

Peyton just sat by herself, looking on at the other couples.

After the date was over, the couples returned to the house to find out who was going into the Truth Booth. Shane joined everyone in the living room.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to your sixth Truth Booth." he said as everyone clapped, "Lets welcome back our daters. Paige, Dean, how was your date?"

Paige smiled, "It was awesome. Dean was the ideal person to go cliff diving with. After everything thats been going on I was happy to get a chance to take my mind off of things."

"How did you feel Dean?"

"Yea we had a great time together. We kept running up that cliff and jumping off like it was our job."

"Yea this guy was doing backflips off the damn cliff." Paige said, "I swore that he wouldve killed himself but thank god nothing happened."

"So what do you guys think? Match material?" Shane asked them.

Paige and Dean looked at each other, "If he was my match I would not be surprised. I see a lot of reasons why we would be a perfect match however as for the romantic attraction, I dont think its there. We're just great being friends."

"Well sorry I dont have long hair and carry around a guitar wherever I go." Dean sarcastically said and everyone laughed.

"Alright guys. With out further ado, lets reveal the couples." Shane said as he pointed to the screen.