The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13

Start from the beginning

I stopped mid thought, this time I didn't almost trip because of my train of thought, no I actually tripped and smacked into the glass door of the shower. It was just like a bad comedy movie. I stuck to the glass and slid down a little bit making a funny sound and dragging my face down slowly, "Owww" I said against the glass. The next thing I know the door can hold my small weight anymore and I falling on the floor. I feel like a drowning fish!

I quickly jump of the ground and hit my head on a counter near the shower, not only bumping the back of my head, but biting my tong in the process, "fiddle sticks" I say with a numb tong, so it come out more like "thiddle sizts" I sigh and pick the big white towel of the wall and wrap it around myself. I walk over to the sink and turn on the cold water. I make a cup out of my hands and us the cool tap water to sooth my sore tong. After a minute it was just the very light metallic taste of blood in my mouth. I got changed into my matching bra and underwear. W plain gray bra with a red bow in the middle, boy leg underwear with red spots all over rimmed with a thin red lace. I couldn't fit into Cats very small and tight PJ bottoms I mean I could have fit, but I mean nobody wants to wear something tight to bed, so I stayed in my underwear and just put on the three quarter gray shirt with the black sleeves and black 88 on the front. I left my hair out to dry.

I hung up the towel and rubbed the back of my head, god that hurt. I walked to my bed and just fell face first into the sheets. I sighed in bliss and quickly slid under the silk sheets, real silk if I'm not mistaken! Then i cuddled up to a pillow, I let out a bliss full sigh, the twins where close, so was my friends, everyone I cared about was close enough to protect now. I had a date tomorrow and...for once I felt as if my life was on the right track, but something was off something about tomorrow....but it was to late to think about it any longer as I was falling into a deep piece full sleep the first in a while and right then nothing else mattered but my bliss full slumber...I was just utterly happy.

***

I woke to the sound of my privet guest bed room door being swung open. Living in the part of the town I have for the last three years or so it was only a habit to jump out of bed and grab the first thing I saw that could be used as a weapon in self defense. It just so happened to be my alarm clock which told me that the time was 6.30 am. I through the alarm clock at the figure and it hit the person on top of their head. Yet it was a soon as the alarm clock was out of my hands that I registered who it was, "SORRY!" I yelled as soon as the alarm clock hit his head and I realized who it was. Tess was standing right behind him, well she was after seeing what just happened she was now rolling on the ground laughing. I jumped over my bed and ran to Kirin. I put a hand on either side of his head "are you ok? Oh gosh I could have given you a concussion, stay awake Kirin!" I started to work myself when Kirin just chuckled and knocked my hands away and absently rubbed his head. "good arm Sis" he said and I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I ran a hand throw my hair as Tess got off the floor with a smile "that has just made the last two day PERFECT!" she giggled and smiled wider. Kirin rolled his eyes but Tess continued " I mean first we get out of that god awful house, we get to come back on a JET then we get to meet so really nice people, where going to live with you and to top it off you hit Kirin in the head with an alarm clock!" I chuckled nervously. It took he smile off both of the twins faces "what's the matter Maddy" they said at the same time in a skeptical voice. I let out a deep breath "I know you guys where heaps excited to live with me, but my place is just to small for all of us" the sad looks plastered on their faces wanted to make me take back my words, but I continued anyway.

I hope they liked the second part better then the first "so Mr. and Mrs. Everson said you could live here, I will pay rent for you guys and you also will be going to the same school as me ' Dreamers Academy' but the middle school section not the senor section, Cat will show you around...speaking of which you better go get ready, one of the maids went to a store this morning with a list of clothes I sent out for the both of you, the clothes you have here are a little ratty and after school today you are going to go shopping and get yourself something's, Cat is going to take you" I said. By the end of my speech they had grins so big on their faces I thought it may actually brake their cheeks!