chapter 49

tell me that you love me (acoustic) james smith

Sebastian

After Gus and I returned from the store, we were happy to see Luna's room was empty. She must have been getting tests done. Gus and I entered her room and began carrying out his plan.

"So you were saying how much she hates hospitals?" He said.

I nodded, still not entirely sure what he was up to. I was just helping him shop. The items he bought were a little questionable.

"Well," he said, dumping out the shopping bags, "here's what we're going to do."

Gus explained to me that we were going to 'nature proof' Luna's hospital room, starting with sticking glow in the dark stars all over the roof. Gus did that, as well as a moon.

I put up the ocean posters that we bought. There were three and they were huge, so I put them all side by side on the wall in front of her bed.

Lastly, he lit the forest scented candle and plugged the noise machine in. It could play rainforest sounds, rain sounds, and ocean sounds. I just hoped Luna liked this.

"Wow. This looks kinda cool. I hope she likes it though," Gus said.

The doorknob turned and Gus and I ran behind the bathroom door.

I heard Luna gasp.

The room was quiet, and when Gus and I revealed ourselves, I could see that Luna just stood there, with shock, a smile and sadness on her face.

"Since you can't go to nature, we thought we would bring nature to you," Gus said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you guys," she said, hugging Gus. He wrapped his arms around her back tightly and then she came over to give me a hug.

"It's a little cheap looking and lame but it isn't nothing," he said.

"No, it's amazing."

The nurse helped her to bed and then Gus and I sat down, showing her the noise machine.

"This is so cool." She smiled and played with the remote.

A knock came at the door again and Will and Denessy came into the room.

"Hey guys," I said, standing up to greet them.

They both smiled and brought me in for a hug.

"Hey Gus," said Denessy. She was still a little skittish with him since she hasn't seen him as much as Luna and I have.

"Who did this?" She exclaimed with a smile, looking around the room.

"That would be the work of Gus and Sebastian," Luna smiled proudly.

"Well, this looks so cool. Good job boys."

We both smiled humbly at her and Will went over to hug Luna.

"Boys, since you guys will be hanging with her and Adam later tonight could we have some time alone with Luna?"

"Oh yeah of course. We'll get out of your hair," I said.

Gus followed me out of the room and told me how excited he was to meet my little brother.

"If you get to meet Adam, then I get to meet your Jamie."

"Jamie is actually on a trip with her family right now. They went to Mexico to get away from the snow," Gus chuckled.

"Well that sucks doesn't it?"

"Yeah. I'm excited to meet Adam," he said.

"He's excited to meet you. He thinks you're like the king of the world the way I talk about you."

"I guess I have to live up to his expectations then," he smiled.

a/n: I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

What are your thoughts on Gus? On Luna and Sebastian? What do you think is going to happen?

If you liked it feel free to vote and comment. And as always, ilysm to the moon and back 💞

 And as always, ilysm to the moon and back 💞