chapter 4

girl syml

Luna

The following morning, I woke up to the feeling of aches and pains all throughout my body. Whenever I stayed up past my designated bedtime the doctor assigned to me or I wasn't resting, I always felt like crap the next morning. I think if I just got used to being up more, my body wouldn't hurt as bad. Although, I never had a reason to be up all the time before.

Until Sebastian.

My legs felt sore and I had a headache, but it didn't bother me as much as it used to. Since I met Sebastian I couldn't stop thinking about him. The conversation seemed to just have itself. I feel like I never need to think about what to say next, it just comes naturally.

I really want to see him again.

I wonder if they would let me into the mental health ward. I know for a fact that none of the patients can leave the mental health ward for obvious reasons, but Sebastian seems to be fine.

"Good morning, Luna. How are you feeling?" Sarah asked, bringing in a small table with various needles and pills, this was my morning dosage.

I decided to lie about how bad I was aching. If I didn't, they would probably worry and want to run tests, which I'm really not up for right now. "I'm feeling pretty good this morning surprisingly."

She smiled warmly, "That is very good to hear. Don't flex your muscles please." I breathed in deep, my usual routine, and she stuck the needle into my upper arm. After years of having needles every morning, I have become kind of used to them. It still hurt a little, but I needed them, so it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

"Alright missy, what are your plans for today?" She asked. I began to fight an inner battle. If I asked her to visit the mental hospital, she could say yes and that would be very good. On the other hand, she could say no and I would have to go the entire day sitting alone in my bed thinking of all the conversations I wanted to have with Sebastian Green.

"Actually Sarah..." I started as she rolled my sleeve back down. "...I was wondering if I could go down into the mental health place for a little while. Just for a little while."

"I don't know about that," she frowned.

"Oh please Sarah, please?"

"Why the sudden longing to visit the mental hospital?" She asked.

"I've never been there before. And I want to meet some people. I have no friends and I've been here for like nine years. C'mon, please? I need some excitement in my boring life."