It will all be okay (30)

Start from the beginning

     "Good morning, Faye. How are you?", my thoughts get cut off by Christina who is standing right by the door.

    "Hey, Christina. I'm great and you?", I greet her back, giving her a little smile. Even I am not convinced if it's real or not.

    "Good, Good. Oh, here are some files for Mr. William. Here you go", she hands me the files before walking out.

"Thank you", I whisper, looking through the papers.

"Faye", she turns around, meeting my green orbs. "I know you're not okay. If you want to talk about it, I'm here."

And like that she walks out, leaving me here alone with my loud thoughts.

She wasn't wrong.

I'm not okay.

I deeply sigh out, throwing the file on the desk. I want to pull every single hair out of my head.

This is so frustrating.

My eyes cross with the brown, rotten petals which are falling one for one from the dazzling vase.

A soft smile escapes my lips. My heart makes a nano flutter. Mason used to refill the vase every single day, because he knew how happy flowers could make me.

I still haven't thrown the rotten flowers away. I don't have the heart to do it.

☆☆☆

    BAM!

     "Yes, I know. I've already sent this shit!",  a growling Mason storms in the office. His posture was completely tense. Rage could be felt through the whole room, making every single hair on my body stands up.

    "Goodmorning, Mr. William", I greet softly under my breath, not looking up from some papers, afraid to meet his scary burning gaze..

    "Don't let me repeat myself. THIS. CONTRACT. IS. DONE!", and like that the Phone gets thrown away against the wall.

I jump up from the sound of  glass scattering on the ground. It lies there on the ground as if it has costed nothing, but in reality it must have been something around the 1000 dollars.

My eyes shift to the body which was standing with the back to me. I couldn't see his face, but I could already imagine me his fury growl.

"Let me clean this up, Mr. William", I spoke gently, not wanting to trigger him even further.

I stand up, walking to the scattered glasses. I bow down, but before my hand could touch the ground a voice behind me spoke up.

"Don't touch it", he growls frustrated, making me back away in shock.

My surprised orbs meet his glowing grey ones which were boring into mine till I felt it through my whole body. Electricity and sparkles run through my bloodstream, pumping my heart to an inhuman speed.

"I'm s-sorry", I mutter, breaking the stare first. My eyes were set on my shoes, analysing it as if it was the most interesting thing on earth.

I hear footsteps coming closer and by the warmth radiating through my veins, I knew it was him.

No shit, Faye.

You're the only in this room.

He comes to a halt in front of me, standing in silence, intimidating me to a maximum level. His whole heated, fury aura was radiating over me, crippling under my cold skin.

My heart was pounding out of my chest, wanting to escape my own body.

"What does this mean?", he demands in an authoritarian tone, bringing the envelope under my eyes.