Say bible (9)

"Knowing a person is like music, what attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn the lyrics."

☆☆☆

After Justin Bieber's song was done. Let me tell you it was hard to just stay quiet and listen to the song, we finally came to my apartment.

I immediately hopped off the car and said a quick thank you before rushing in trough the door.

When I finally was in my living room I kicked my shoes off and jumped on my couch with a loud tud.

My heart was still hammering in my chest, making me wonder why. Was it because I was tired or stressed out? But how? I literally did. Nothing today.

But then my phone went off, indicating that someone was phoning me. If my aunt was here she would commit a murder so I could buy a new phone, but I really don't need one.

I take out my phone, answering it: "hello, it's Faye here."

    ...

    Nothing.

The only sound I hear is the sound of loud panting on the other side of the phone.

    What. The actual mushroom.

    "Hullo", it finally speaks.

The voice on the other side sounds hella familiar and by the sound of it also kind of exhausted.

    "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS JOB, FAYE!" I hear a high pitch voice shriek out, making me almost go deaf.

    "Hi, Liz", I state comfortably.

    "Don't hi Liz me. Do you even know what I've been trough?", she exclaims clearly disgusted by something and by her tone of voice, I could clearly make out what she's talking about.

"It's not like I do it every single day", I chuckle lightly, laughing at Liz. My sarcasm will be the death of me.

"Faye how can you do that everyday? There was a chicken...", Liz stops talking, she lets out a shaken breath before speaking up. "There was a chicken chasing me! A fucking chicken chasing me! I yelled through the whole farm. I now have nightmares and am not capable of sleeping. Do you know what dream.. I mean nightmare I had last night. I dreamed that that chicken was a giant and I was a dwarf and it chased me down my whole life. OH MY GOD", Liz state it all in one breath, making me wonder if she's even human.

    Nah, she's just being Liz.

    "You're probably talking about Bertha the chicken. She doesn't really like people", I exclaim, smiling while thinking about my happy farm life.

    "Bertha can suck my ass", she shouts out the phone.

    "Think about your 5 million."

    "Ohw yeah, I totally forgot I was too busy thinking about that chicken", Liz states, making me roll my eyes.

    "That chicken has a name... Bertha."

    "Whatever. So how was the interview yesterday? Oh my god did you die? Did Mr. William shout at you? Are you ok? Are you whole?", Liz rambles it out worry clearly in her voice.

"I GOT THE FUDGING JOB!", I scream out happily.

"What?", I hear Liz gasps. "OMG. I knew you could do it! Here we come 5 million dollar!"

I giggle and roll my eye, typical Liz.

    "So how is he as a boss?", Liz asks seeming really interested.