Mine (31)

"Tangled in the past of a forever with my lucid dreaming; lost the warmth of my nightmares."

☆☆☆

MASON WILLIAM'S POV

    She was back in my arms.

My darling, my love, my everything.

She was back with me and I won't let her go, ever again.

These past few weeks were like a knife repeatedly stabbing my cold heart.

My soul was filled with rapture, captured and hold by this little angel.

She has me in every way possible.

The way her cute little pink nose was snuggling in my chest, seeking closer to the heart that was hers and always will be hers, made my body shiver in delight.

Her arms were tightly folded around my waist as if she had also missed me, but not as much as I've missed her.

I buried my face in her throat, nipping at the warm flesh. The aroma teasing my nostrils in the most pleasant manner, making me sigh out in utter delight. I adore her smell...

     Forest after rain yet so sweet.

My mouth watered, making me gulp.

"We need to talk", the sweet voice of my angel, vibrates against my chest.

I didn't want to let go of this moment yet. I'm afraid that if I let her go she'll leave me, but I won't let her.

I only hold her closer, making an 'hngrr' sound in approval.

"Did you really just growl? What are you? A dog?", she jokes, snickering in herself, looking as cute as ever.

Your dog.

Only yours, baby.

She retracts her arms from my waist and before I could complain and throw she already takes my hand into her tiny palms.

"Let's go", she cheers, taking the lead. I only follow her, smiling widely for the first time in weeks.

She could take me anywhere if only I'm with her, I'm happy.

She's my happiness.

☆☆☆

"You begin", we say together.

We were both sitting on my double king size bed in my room which she hasn't entered for a while. I saw her eyes darting off to the bed several times as if she was remembering some things.

    I couldn't sleep without you, baby.

She probably doesn't know how many times I've snuggled into the pillow she slept on just because it had her smell on it.

    "You can begin", I offer her.

    "O-okay", she stutters nervously, a lovely shade of deep crimson creeps up her cheeks. "Soooo...."

"So?"

"I... you... how... URGHH! DO YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH LEAH?", the sudden change of voice makes me almost jump off the bed.

A relationship with Leah?

Wait.

"Who's Leah again?", I ask confused, deeply thinking back in the memories of my mind.

Her mouth gapes open in shock before her face rests into one of those scary scowls.

    "That beautiful girl who always accompanies you to the meetings", she exclaims in a duh-voice.