Heartbroken (27)

"Where are you? and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight."

☆☆☆

{watch the video if you don't know who Regina George is}

I remember watching 'mean girls' with big bewildering eyes. I despised the way Regina George acted, always wondering if she existed in real life.

But they never mentioned that she had a lost twin...

Right by the door stood a Regina George look alike, but faker. Her whole body was made out of plastic. She couldn't smile probably from all the chemicals in her face.

If they would make a Mean Girls remake she would fit the whole character criteria perhaps even better.

Her high pitched voice chirped Mason's name so sweet, making me want to puke.

     "It's nice to see you all again", she exclaims lusciously, the words coming out her mouth as honey dripping from her lips.

     "Hi, Reigna", Sierra waves happily, chewing on a piece of salmon.

      Regina... Reigna.

      Close enough.

Reigna adjusts her short skirt, it almost seems as if she's pulling it even higher, showing her tanned, shaved legs off.

      Thinking about that...

  I need to shave mine.

She takes little paces to the table, because if she would take longer steps she would probably fall over.

     Man, those heels could be a murder weapon.

Coming to a halt in front of the long table she takes a seat right next to Mason. From all the seats she could pick out she takes the one next to him.

I feel a complex knot tangling in the pitch of my stomach. I don't know why I felt my blood streaming through my veins. My heart pounding in my chest at a tremendous rate.

She traces her long manicured fingers across his bulky chest in the most seductive manner as a predator chasing for her prey. A slight smirk played on her angel red lips.

It was as if she completely ignored my presence.

An unbearable stiff tension  grew in the air, making everyone choke on their own breath.

"Long time no see, my fiancé", she whispers enthralling.

And for a second my whole world stopped right in front of my eyes...

I felt something chattering in me, something breaking me deep inside down.

My eyes widen and it seems as if I was not the only one in utter shock.

"Hahaha... don't joke like that, Reigna. You know it's bad... really bad", Carla laughs nervously on clenched teethes, trying to warn her in good will.

"I'm not joking. It's the truth", she spoke innocently. Blinking her eyes rapidly with a sly smirk. "Right, Mason?"

All heads turn to Mason, observing him as a hawk. We were all impatiently waiting for his answer, perhaps I was the most nervous one.

Mason's posture was stiff. His eyes glowing their metallic grey color, reminding me of a lost boy, standing by the chore admiring the moonlight. His teeth were clenched, making his jaw tighten. He had a dead grip on the table, almost breaking it in two from all the force he put on it. His gaze was on the wall, glaring draggers through it.