Chapter 100: Epilogue

The events after the wedding had improved a lot since then.

Tessa and Will: After they both graduated from high school and college, Tessa became a playwright back in New York and Will took over as the new principal at his high school. They both raised James, and Tessa is pregnant with a baby girl and they are going to name her Lucie.

Catarina: Catarina finally followed Magnus' advice to go to school which she went to same school Magnus went to, thanks to Will for letting her in. She graduated as Valedictorian, and got a scholarship to go to doctor's school which she also graduated as Valedictorian, she is now a doctor. During her high school time, she came across a boy named Ragnor Fell and the two started to date one another, and yes Magnus got them together.

Camille: Nobody knows what happened to Camille after high school, but people speculated that she runs a chain of hotels called Hotel Dumort.

Simon and Isabelle: Along with everyone else, Simon and Isabelle graduated from high school and Izzy got accepted into Yale to major in Women's Studies. She graduated, and moved back to Idris where she took back the rightful title as princess. Simon went to New York University, and graduated with a degree in Music. A few years later, Simon propose to Isabelle and they are engaged. A shocking thing that came up, was that Simon's father was actually from Idris and his last name was Lovelace before he dies. So he goes by the name of Simon Lovelace.

Luke: After the war, Luke set all of Valentine's prisoners free and became an activists to fight for human rights. Alec hired him to be Idris' representative, and Luke still raised Maia like his own.

Maia: Maia went onto graduate from Idris University, and became the Head Inquisitor for The Clave. She found love with a man named Jordan Kyle, and the two got married.

Clary and Jace: After Jace and Clary graduated, Clary went to art school and Jace went back to Idris to help Jace build up the country again. Yes there was that dreadful long-distance, but they both worked it out and they are married with a child coming along the way.

Magnus and Alec: After graduation, Magnus and Alec went back to Idris and started to turn things around. Alec helped the people as best as he could, and he reopened The Clave as soon as he could. The people gained the trust of Magnus and Alec, and no one had regretted a second of it. They became the best and loved kings in the world, they adopted Madzie like they both promised and they adopted two more boys and they named him Max and Rafael.

Everything was at peace.

Of course, they did had to give the dead proper burials. They did it the Idrisian way by burning them with silk wrapped around them.

Alec: Hodge Starkweather.

People: Ave atque vale, Hodge Starkweather.

Clary: Jocelyn Fairchild.

People: Ave atque vale, Jocelyn Fairchild.

Clary: Jonathan Morgenstern.

People: Ave atuqe vale, Jonathan Morgenstern.

Izzy: Robert Lightwood.

People: Ave atque vale, Robert Lightwood.

Their bodies were burned, and their ashes were put in the City of Bones. No one gave Valentine a proper burial, so he was ordered to be burned at the stake and his ashed were thrown in Lake Lynn.

All was finally well, and it seemed to be that Alec and everyone else was given their happily ever after.

The End

Thank you guys so much for reading this story, and please let me know down in the comments what was your favorite part of the story. Don't forget to vote, and if you like what I'm doing please follow me so you can see more stories like this. Mwah, I love you guys!

xoxoxo-
EmmaStoneBone