Chapter 21: Alec's POV

As fall went by New York started to get extremely cold I've never seen anything like it. Due to the cold weather, we had to stop wearing summer clothes and already fall clothes. Luckily Magnus took us shopping, so that way we could be prepared. 

Magnus: Alexander, how many times do I have to tell you? Blue is most likely your color because it matches with your eyes. 

Alec: And how many times do I have to tell you that I don't like bright colors? 

Magnus: Many times, because I'll end up ignoring you. 

Alec: If it makes you feel any better I found a jacket  that's navy blue. 

Magnus: Well let me see me. 

I showed him the jacket, and he looked with a surprise. 

Magnus: Since when did you have great tastes in fashion? 

Alec: At least be thankful I don't dress like Izzy. 

Izzy: I heard that! 

I looked back, and saw my baby sister with an angry look. 

Alec: Did I say that? I meant-

Izzy: Save it Alec, plus in my opinion Magnus has better tastes than you. 

Alec: How am I supposed to be offended by that? 

Izzy: Let's be real Alec, all you ever wear is gray and black sweaters, and jeans with sneakers. 

Alec: That's because I always dressed like that.

Izzy then decided to roll her eyes in a very sassy way, and I thought of something that could add on to this. 

Alec: At least I dress clothes that fit my skin tone. 

Izzy: What? Hey a lot of colors go with my skin tone. 

Alec: Really? 

Izzy: Yeah, here Magnus, does this go with my skin? 

Izzy had shown a green sweater that she had in her arms. 

Let's just say that Magnus' face was horrified, and I was almost going to laugh

Izzy: Well? 

Magnus: *Ahem* No offense Izzy, it looks like you ruined another sweater with grass. 

Izzy: Seriously? 

Magnus: Seriously! 

While I just giggled a little bit, Magnus went to another rack and pulled another sweater and showed it to Izzy. 

Magnus: What about this? 

Izzy: Hey that's really cute, and the necklace gives it a nice shine. 

Magnus: See? 

Izzy: Thanks Magnus! 

Izzy took the sweater from Magnus, and went over to put the other one back where it belongs. Magnus and I where alone I started looking at him, while he was looking at another coat. No, I wasn't staring like Sebastian(Jonathon) had starred at Izzy the other week. I was mostly looking at the bright, glittery streaks in his hair, and his makeup that looks like art. 

Magnus: Alec? Alec? Alec? Alexander? 

Alec: Yes? 

Magnus: Are you okay? 

Alec: Uh yes, w-w-why do you ask? 

Magnus: You were kind of staring of into space. 

Crap, I really hope he doesn't know that I wasn't staring at him. 

Alec: No I wasn't. 

Magnus: Alexander, I've none you for two months now and I can tell you were staring at someone. 

Alec: No I wasn't. 

Magnus: Yeah, sure I'll believe you. 

Thank the angel, that this conversation is over until he went up to me and whispered in my ear. 

Magnus: I know you were staring at me. 

I couldn't control my blushing, which made me all the more embarrassing, and all Magnus was doing was shaking my head, jokingly, and smirking at me. I tried to hide my blush by turning away, but Magnus had used his fingers and made my head turn back to face him. Then our noses were touching each other, and we were so close to each other. Then we both leaned in, and-

Izzy: Alec, Magnus come one we still got more to shop! 

We both pulled away, and I gave an impatient mumble under my breath while Magnus had an angry look on his face. Which I assume that he was being upset that we didn't kiss each other on the lips.