Chapter 42: Magnus' POV

I was staying the night at Alexander's place for the night since the snow is getting more drastic, I was going to be sleeping in his room, yes with him, no I am not doing 'it', and yes I'm just going to be sleeping with him that's all. 

Alec: Are you sure you are okay with this? 

Magnus: I'm going to be fine, Alexander. 

Alec lends me clothes to sleep in, and when we were done getting dressed (In separate rooms, creeps) Then we both were cuddling under the moonlight, and just with our hands becoming one instead of being apart. We gave a kiss on longing,  passion, but most importantly with love. Everything stopped, and silence couldn't begin to describe of how much sound was blocked over to both ears. Alec had his hands strongly on my cheeks, while I was trying hard not to sink in by holding on to his wrists. We kept kissing, and the more Alec had went inside of me the more I was close to moaning and apparently it happened. Things had started to become heated, but from the looks of it Alexander was starting to become uncomfortable so I stopped. 

Magnus: Alexander? 

Alec: I'm sorry, I just....I never did anything before...

Magnus: Alexander, I don't want to rush you or anything like that. Come here. 

Alexander curled up under my arm, and played with his hair. 

Alec: Magnus? 

Magnus: Yes, darling? 

Alec: Could we be boyfriends, please? 

Magnus: Why, of course I will be. 

Alec got up, and gave me a soft kiss which I might add tickled a lot that I let out a giggle. Alexander could tell I was loving this, so he kept going until I was a mess of laughter. 

Alec: You giggles are cute. 

Magnus: Oh please, yours are way more adorable than mine. 

We kept kissing all through, and I just couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful this was making me feel. The both of were ready to go in more, until a noise was heard from downstairs. 

Magnus: What was that? 

Alec: I don't know...