Chapter 51: Magnus' POV

Sadly we have to go back to school, and we had arrived seeing some old friends that we missed over our small break. I was in fashion, and I was chatting away with Izzy when I saw that she wasn't feeling okay.

Magnus: What's wrong, Iz?

Izzy: Nothing.

Magnus: Izzy?

Izzy: I'm serious.

Magnus: Izzy?

Izzy: Really.

Magnus: Uh huh, sure.

Izzy: Could I meet you in the bathroom before lunch?

Magnus: Sure.

Later throughout the day, I met up in the restroom where Izzy would be. From what I saw, I saw a crying Tessa and a comforting Izzy.

Magnus: What happened?

Tessa: Magnus?

Izzy: It's okay, Tessa, he'll be able to help you.

Magnus: What's going on?

Tessa: You promise you won't say anything?

Magnus: Yes, what is it?

Tessa: I'm pregnant, and Will is the father.

Magnus: Oh god...

Tessa: My baby bump is starting to show.

Magnus: Have your tried anything to make it less revealing?

Tessa: Yes, but none of it is working.

Magnus: Don't worry, there will be something up. Just try to calm down, okay?

Tessa kept wiping tears I got down, and I started to comfort her.

Tessa: I haven't told...

Izzy: You still haven't told him, yet?

Tessa: I can't, the minute I say those two words it's over.

Izzy: You're going to get through this.

Magnus: Tessa, when you're baby is born, it can stay at The Convent. You can visit whenever you need to.

Tessa: Thanks...

================================================================================
Dear Readers,

I know I haven't really been uploading a lot, but the reason why is because I have so much schoolwork to do. Christmas is rolling around, and I have been busy with decorating and all of this other crazy stuff. I apologize for all of these late uploads, but Christmas break is coming close so hopefully I'll be able to do more chapters. I just really hope that you guys will continue liking this, and I hope I get to continues this because Malec fan and all. I just hope I can continue this, so yeah.

Anyways, I love you all and I hope you all have a great night/ morning.

xoxo,
EmmaStoneBone