Chapter 19: Alec's POV

When I went to my first period I couldn't believe it Magnus was in the same class as I was. He saw me, smiled, and waved at me. I did the same thing, and I decided to sit with him. 

Magnus: Hey. 

Alec: Hi. 

(Alec's Schedule) 

Period 1-French-Room 365 

Period 2-Exploring Careers-Room 201 

Period 3-English-Room 323 

Period 4-AP Chemistry-Room 120

Period 5-World History-Room 102 

Period 6-Lunch-CAFT 

Period 7-Calculus-Room 133 

Period 8-Video Tech-Room 334 

Period 9-Boxing-Room Gym C 

We kept learning so many French phrases, but I already knew them since I was taught in Idris. 

Magnus: You're really good at this, how? 

Alec: I was just taught French at a really young age. 

Magnus: You are so many things Alexander, but one of things I find about you is that you are quite intelligent. 

Alec: Thank you. 

If I'm blushing again, then what is happening to me? I got no answer, because the bell rang for everyone to head to second period. 

Magnus: I'll see you around? 

Alec: I'll see you around. 

I went on with classes, and when we got to lunch Izzy seemed bothered. Something about a Camille girl, and she was jealous of her beauty and all that kind of stuff. We tried giving her some kind of advice, but nothing really seemed to help at all. 

Izzy: Maybe I'll forget about it in the end, I mean it's not like Camille is in like every class, right? 

Jace/Alec: True. 

After lunch Jace and I raced each other to our next class, because we had the same teacher. Being the stubborn person he is, Jace kept saying he won when really I did and he says barely. Yup, this what I get for having a Parabati like him I love, but at the same time I hate him.