Chapter 44: Magnus' POV

Last night was crazy, but everyone decided to sleep it off. I just couldn't stop thinking about they guy, and wanting to kidnap me. What was even worse, was that he wanted to take me away from my Alexander. The nightmare's just kept rushing through, everything was starting to rush in....I can't breath.

Alec: Magnus?

I opened my eyes, breathing heavily, and my face filled with sweat.

Alec: Magnus, what's wrong?

Magnus: I just...

Alec: Another nightmare?

Magnus: Yes...

Alec: Magnus I'm..I'm sorry.

Magnus: Alexander, this is not your fault. It's just your father going...

Alec: Crazy?

Magnus: Yeah.

Alec: I just can't believe everything is happening. First Hodge gets kidnapped, then you get taken away from me.

Magnus: Almost, but if it wasn't for you and your adorable bravery I wouldn't be here.

Alec was blushing like a little girl, at least it's adorable.

Alec: I love you.

Magnus: I love you too.

We both leaned in, and we kissed with a surprising tongue spree coming from Alec. That makes me moan a little bit, and Alec had gently pushed me down to the bed just to relax during this wintery night. When we pulled away, I looked at him and asked him something I wanted him to think about.

Magnus: Alexander?

Alec: Yes?

Magnus: Can I ask you something?

Alec: Sure.

Magnus: Remember Magdaline?

Alec: You mean the girl we found on the steps on The Convent?

Magnus: Yeah.

Alec: What about her?

Magnus: Well I was wondering if maybe, when we are grown and graduated, do you want to adopt her one day?

Alec: Of course, plus she's going to need a home and most importantly a family who loves her for who she is no matter what.

Magnus: That's great, because she looks like she's going to need one, one day.

Alec chuckled at the thought of it.

Alec: Not to mention that Magdaline Sophia Lightwood-Bane has a strong name to it.

Magnus: Lightwood-Bane?

Alec: Uh...woops! I didn't mean to say that, I just thought that uh-

I cut him off with a deep kiss, and he goes along with it until he ends it.

Magnus: You know I was thinking about it, you know?

Alec: Do you like it?

Magnus: No....I love it.

I give him one more kiss, and we both drift off to sleep.