Chapter 16: Alec's POV

Hodge told Jace, Izzy, and I to go to the office and find a woman named Aline Penhallow to grab our schedules. On the way we found some...unwanted company...Some blonde person who kinda looks like Jace was walking, and at the corner of my eye he was staring....staring at Izzy. I think she noticed it to, because she slapped him on the face really hard and he fell to the ground.

Izzy: You've got some nerve, don't you!

???: Oh really?

Izzy: Don't make an excuse, I saw you with the corner of my eye. If I ever see you hitting on me ever again, I will beat the crap out of you and I don't care how hard you run I will find you.

???: Well see about-

Clary: Leave then alone Jonathon!

I remember that girl, she was hanging out with Magnus a little earlier.

Jonathon: What have I told you, little sis? I liked to be called Sebastian.

Clary: Does it matter? Now leave them alone they didn't do anything wrong.

Jonathon: That girl hit me.

Clary: No offense, but you hit on every girl in the school some might like it others may not and if they don't like it then don't do it!

The girl had slapped Jonathon really hard, but not as hard as Izzy did.

Jonathon: Wait till I tell Mom and Dad about this.

Clary: Leave!

Jonathon had left, leaving us with her alone.

Clary: I'm sorry about that he just...loves to be a jerk sometimes.

Izzy: Thank you for saving me, and nice slap.

Clary: Thanks, I wish I could've seen your because I have never seen anyone slap my brother like that before.

Izzy: That's your brother?!

Clary: I know, shocking right? Anyway, my names Clarissa but you can call me Clary for short.

Izzy: Nice to meet you I'm Izzy, short for Isabelle, and these are my brothers Jace and Alec.

Clary: Hi!

Jace: Cute and tough, I think I might keep an eye on you for a while.

Clary: What?

Jace: Nothing.

Oh really?

Alec: He likes you.

Clary: Uh....

Izzy: Don't worry about it he usually does this with every girl he meets.

Clary: Oh well it's really nice meeting all of you, but I gotta go. Bye!

Clary had left, and Jace was ready to smack me on the head.

Izzy: I like her, she's nice.

Alec: Come on, we're going to be late.