Chapter 87: Clary's POV

(Clary's dress)

(Clary's dress)

Izzy start to leave the dance, but all of us follow her all the way to the bathroom where she is crying.

Clary: We need to get you out of these clothes, and into something dry.

Izzy: JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!...I swear...I just thought for one, lousy night of my life I could be that girl, but who am I kidding? I'm not that girl, and I will never be that girl!

Izzy starts to get up...

Jace: Izzy, where are you going?

Izzy: I'm going home, Jace.

Simon: Alright, Izzy, stop.

Izzy turns around, but looks down at the floor.

Simon: You have two choices, and whichever you pick we will be supportive it's either we can drive you home...or we can clean you up and you can go back out there and own that Prom. This is you Prom, Queen Iz.

Izzy: I can't go back out there, I don't even have a dress to wear.

Clary: You can borrow mine.

Tessa: Or mine.

Magnus: Or we could just make you a new dress.

Simon: Come on Izzy, we're all with you. You want to be that girl, then go be that girl.

Alec and Jace give her towels to wipe her face, and I look at Simon with the biggest smirk on my face. Yup, this is the best friend that I had since childhood.

Magnus: Alright people, enough we have to get Izzy ready to slay again.

Izzy: But Mags, the fashion isn't open.

Magnus: Did I ever tell you that the teacher trusts me? She gives me the keys to her room all the time. Now, let's make you a dress and get you cleaned up.

Clary: And how are you going to make a dress in the quickest amount of time?

Magnus: You can't think like that, biscuit.

Magnus drags all of us out of the bathroom, and into the designing room.

Magnus: Alright. Simon, Jace I need you get me that sewing kit from the closet. Tessa, Clary get me whatever kinds of fabric you can get in that closet right over there. Will, Alec try to get all the blood off of Izzy as fast as you can.

None of us wasted a second of getting things done, Tessa and I tried to find something we could use but all we could find was white fabric.

Magnus: Ugh, it'll have to do. Izzy, sneak into the gym showers and wash everything off, I'm going to start making your dress.

Izzy: Okay.

Clary: I'll guard you.