Chapter 25: Magnus' POV

It was already night time, and I was ready to head staright to bed cause I was already wasted on homework. When I felt my eyes get heavy I collapsed onto the bed like any other teenager would, and drifted off into slumber. Until I felt a shift in my eyes that made me go wide awake...no...it couldn't be....I never had that movement in my eyes in a long time. It can't be true...I had to be sure, I rushed to the nearest bathroom and took a look in the mirror....no....this is real....

this is real

The eyes....

I have to go to Catarina, and fast! 

I rushed to her room, and woke her up. 

Catarina: Uh...what? 

Magnus: Catarina, it's my eyes there back. 

Catarina had sprinted up, almost knocking me over, dragged me into the infirmary, and took a look at my left eye. 

Catarina: I don't understand I thought it was suppose to stop when you were fourteen. 

Magnus: That's what I thought. What do I do? 

Catarina: I....I don't know...my guess you'll have to start wearing glasses again. 

Magnus: Oh no...

Catarina: Magnus, don't be a baby everybody where's glasses these days. 

Magnus: But-

Catarina: No buts. 

Magnus: Looks like someone sounds like a doctor. 

Catarina: Magnus, this isn't the time to discuss about me going to school so that way I can get my dream job! 

Magnus: Sorry. 

Catarina: It's okay, here are your glasses. 

Seeing the look on Catarina's face I could tell she was going to force me to wear them, otherwise she would never stop whining and I hate it when she does! I put them on, and my cat eyes were covered and now that I think about it

Seeing the look on Catarina's face I could tell she was going to force me to wear them, otherwise she would never stop whining and I hate it when she does! I put them on, and my cat eyes were covered and now that I think about it....I still look I was fourteen. 

Magnus: Ugh...

Catarina: Do you want me to start-

Magnus: Don't, I do not want to go through the pain of your whining again! 

Catarina: Just go to sleep, Magnus you'll feel better in the morning. 

Magnus: That's easy for you to say, you're not the-

Catarina: Goodnight Magnus! 

Catarina had exited out of the room, leaving me alone, and from the look of it I'll have to deal with it. I went back to sleep, and tried to shrug my problems off...wait...what will Alec think? I mean...it doesn't look like he will care, or anything like that....Wait Magnus, come on you're freaking out as if Alec was my boyfriend and I was worried about how I dress. I just have to hope that maybe he won't mind it's either this, or everyone will know about....about things...that happened in my past.