Chapter 47: Clary's POV

Another day being stuck in the snow, man I know New York's weather was this bad but this is a whole new level. Thank goodness for Izzy, Jace, and Alec for letting us stay until the storm dies down. Everything has been fun, and it was bringing us all the more closer than ever before. Last night, we brought the house down because Izzy had dared Jace to drink milk for the rest of the game and Izzy told me that if he drinks too much milk he'll fall asleep just like a baby. Turns out she was right, Jace was knocked out like someone who drank too much I suggested that we should take him to his room and let him sleep till he wakes up.

Izzy: We could do that. but I have something even better.

Clary: What?

Izzy: Be right back, all of you guys just keep an eye on Jace and make sure he doesn't wake up.

Clary: What do you think that she's going to do?

Simon: Who wants to say a prank?

Alec: I'd say it would have to be a prank.

Clary: What on earth makes you say that?

Magnus: Does it have to deal with the fact that she's getting a Sharpie from the drawer?

Izzy: He's right!

Izzy was waving a bunch of colored markers in her hand, and gave each of us one.

Izzy: Clary, I dare you to draw something on Jaces' face.

Clary: What?

Izzy: You heard me, draw something on Jaces' face.

Clary: He won't like this.

Izzy: Come on, plus we will all take part in this so we can all get blamed for this.

Alec: Mostly you, because you thought of this.

Izzy: And mostly Clary who was dared to do this.

Clary: Alright, alright, alright I'll do this.

I went down to where Jace is, and started to draw a really cool star shaped scar on him.

Simon: Now that is awesome.

Clary: Thanks.

Magnus: Alright, I go next.

Magnus started drawing a rainbow all across his forehead, and it just made him look like a unicorn. Izzy had put a moustache on him, and it wasn't the fancy kind of one it was that bushy stache and it was hilarious. Simon put goofy teeth beneath his bottom lip, and all of us were laughing so hard but Jace was starting to move so we had to be quiet. Since Alec couldn't draw, instead he just wrote on Jaces' temples 'I annoy people' on it. We laughed very loudly that Jace was starting to wake up, and I think the neighbors must've heard us.

Jace: What happened? Did I fall asleep?

Clary: Um...maybe.

Jace: Why is everyone looking at me?

Magnus grabbed out his makeup compact, and gave it to Jace and trust me...he was not happy.