Chapter 31: Izzy's POV

I was hiding in the bathroom stalls, just trying to hide from whoever shot that gun, keeping my balance on the seat by putting my hands on the walls. I was panicking, because I didn't have a sword or anything to defend myself with. The only thing I had was my fists, I guess it will have to do I just have to hope that all my friends, Hodge, and everyone else is okay. My adrenaline had went up when I heard the door open, and then went into the stall I looked down a little bit and saw brown shoes....those shoes...I recognize them. Simon! I had to whisper I didn't want to attract anyone, especially the gunman.

Izzy: Simon?

Simon: Izzy?

Izzy: Oh my god...

Simon had crawled under the stall, and gave me a tight hug and whispered in my hair trying to comfort me.

Simon: Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Izzy: I'm fine, how did you get here?

Simon: I was walking out of the office, and when I was about to get back to class the gunshot when off so I ran in here.

Izzy: Who is out there?

Simon: I don't know.

Izzy: I'm just glad your here right now.

My phone had buzzed, thank the angel that it was on vibrate.

Simon: Put that away.

Izzy: What? Why?

Simon: If you have your phone on the person can see or hear the buzz.

Izzy: I'll put it on silent.

I quickly put my phone on silent, and I answered the text it was from Alec.

Alec: Where are you?

Izzy: I'm in the bathroom stall, and don't worry Simon is in here with me.

Alec: Thank the angel! Are you okay?

Izzy: I'm fine, are you and Jace okay?

Alec: We're just hiding in the classroom, the teacher said that we had to text our parents.

Izzy: Can't exactly do that, for obvious reasons.

Alec: Just stay in the bathroom, and don't move.

Izzy: Okay, you too.

I ended the text with Alec, and Simon and I were just holding each other and we accidentally booped noses.

Simon: Sorry...

Izzy: It's okay.

The both of us were close, and we leaned and lip to lip we kissed. We had to stop, because someone had opened the door!