Chapter 30: Jaces' POV

It was a few weeks after Clary's party, and everyone was still talking about the whole fight with Jonathon and I. I just can't help, but think about what he said to her I mean I know siblings tease each other but not like that.

-Flashback-

Clary: Wow, you look amazing in your hunter costume.

Jace: Thanks, and you look amazing in your Carrie costume.

Jonathon: Well, well, well if it isn't Bloody Demon and Hunter Dumbo.

Jace: Really?

Clary: Jonathon...

Jonathon: It's Sebastian!

Clary/Jace: SHUT UP!

Jonathon: Just saying, and if you're going to make out with each other use the outside.

Clary: Uh...

Clary was looking really embarrassed, and I was just really annoyed by him.

Clary: Just leave us alone, and go make out with that one girl dressed up as a fairy or whatever.

Jonathon: Hey that was a one time stand.

Clary: Sure it was, unless if your horny just like Camille is.

Jonathon: Why you little?!

Jonathon almost tried to hit Clary, but I deflected it and that's when the fight broke out. At first Jonathon was winning when he pushed me into the kitchen, while everyone looking and screaming I decided that I had enough with him. So I stepped on his foot, kicked his stomach, and tackled him to the floor still punching him. Eventually he started getting a bloody nose, but he punched me back what was even worse was that he had sharp nail and cut me above my eyebrow. After a while, Clary took me up to her room and got me an ice pack to help with my bruises.

Clary: Are you sure you're okay?

Jace: I'm alright, don't worry about it.

Clary: You didn't have to do that.

Jace: He was hurting you I couldn't let that happen.

Clary: Thank you.

The one thing I do remember about last night was that I was noticing Clary a whole lot more. Her fiery hair, blue eyes, and her pale skin. Clary was just smiling, and I never wanted that pretty smile to go away because it was coming from someone who was kind and loyal to her friends. Then we both looked at each other, and I was holding Clary's arm and pulled her into a kiss. With both eyes closed I never wanted this peaceful moment to ever end.

-End flashback-

Teacher: Jace!

Jace: Yes?

Teacher: Pay attention, please.

Jace: Yes mam.

Calculus was still going on, and all Alec was just smirking about me daydreaming I was about to do something similar to that-

*GUN SHOT COMES OFF*

Teacher: Everyone just calm down, and hide.

Alec and I were hiding behind a bookshelf, and the both of were still worried about what was going on.