Chapter 1:Meeting

Bubbles's POV

"BC! Wake up!" I shouted at her

"Ermmm... 2 minutes" she said then covered herself with her blanket...

"BC! we have to go to school! Come on!" I said then take off her blanket.

"Aghhh... Bubbles please let me sleep. Just 2 minutes" She said and take her blanket...

I sighed and I scream then she open her eyes

"Okay, okay. Shut up! Im awake now! Shut up!" She said then I stop...

"Okay, by the way, Blossom already made a breakfast" I said then I heading to the kitchen and Buttercup follow me from behind...

***

No one's POV

As they finished showering they went to their closet. Bubbles wear her light blue shirt and black skirt also its looks suit with her new booth that she just brought yesterday with Blossom.

Blossom wear a white shirt and on it says 'Life' that coloured pink also its looks suits white skirt and her pink shoes.

Buttercup wear a light green shirt and on it says 'Be Yourself' coloured black then she wear black laggings and a green trainers.

***
(School)

They walked through the hallways then they heading to their locker and take a books there

KRRIINGG!!!

They separated as they hear the bell, Blossom go to History class, Bubbles go to Art class and as always Buttercup will go to the field to trained her team cause she is the captain after all...

"Bye, Girls. See ya at Lunch" Blossom said then waved at them and they waved back...

Blossom's POV

Today the teacher was late, so I decided to read a book before the teacher came. Actually, beside me there were a boys that was playing and thats disturbing me... then suddenly one of the boy push his friend until he hits my table and that make my table move a little...

"Hye!" I said

"Sorry" he said

"Its okay but please dont play in the class again. You guys disturbing people" I said

"Hye, didnt he say sorry?" One of the boys said it and went near me

"Y-yeah, but you disturbing people" I said and I feel a little bit scare right now...

He stare at me to my eyes until my lips. And I bit my bottom lips. Then he touch my chin and make my face close to his face.

"Well, you look kinda cute, girl" He said then smriked

Stupid boy

Then I look away

"Please, go away." I said

"No"

"Well then I'll go" I said then stand up but then he hold my hand and make me sit again...