“ How can he when his mother won't let him? ”

“ He will rule eventually. ” Eun-Ji continued walking and Ji Dwi followed her.

“ I hear you all have been punished? Waeyo? ”

“ Ban Ryu always starts and urges Sun Woo to attack-”

“ What did he do to make him attack? ”

“ He speaks ill of A-ro. ”

As soon as Eun-Ji heard his words she grew annoyed and lost her balance when she took another step.  She fell but Ji Dwi caught her hand while her other hand landed on his shoulder and his other hand lightly held her side. Eun-Ji looked to see her feet still attached to the fence and looked at Ji Dwi who was mere inches from her.

Ji Dwi kept his eyes on her and momentarily forgot everything around him. Eun-Ji's breathing hitched and her heart beats faster than normal  as they look into each others eyes.

A-ro came running to them as soon as she saw Eun-Ji fell but stopped when Ji Dwi catched her. A-ro looked at the two and approached them when the two frozed looking at each other.
“ Yah!  What are you doing? Get down from there! You're going to hurt yourself, your ankle is not fully healed! ” she exclaimed with worry.

The sudden changed of their surroundings became noticeable to Eun-Ji and Ji Dwi when A-ro spoke.
Ji Dwi let her fall a bit then caught her in his arms.

“ Gomasseumnida. ” Eun-Ji commented.

Eun-Ji expected him to scoff and be arrogant like before but he remained stoic and gently put her down. She turned to face A-ro. “ You're back. ” she beamed at her.

Then she remembered something she shouldn't have, something that made her smile disappear.

“ I am looking for A-ro, the physician. ”

You aren't here for a physician, are you? You are here for A-ro...

“ What if I am? ”

A sudden realization hit her like a train of broken hearts and she lost a breath she didn't know she was holding as her eyes almost closed. The air around them seem to blow in a different direction.

He's with A-ro, always has been and always will be... ” it must be her imagination but it felt as if the wind whispered those words in her ears.

Her brows furrowed and her lips parted as she look down letting out air quietly just like how she wants her little feelings to drift away with the air she's letting out, but...feelings can't be erased that fast and that easy.

Ji Dwi remained quiet while Eun-Ji was looking down. A-ro was confused at their sudden change in atmosphere. Ji Dwi look as if he's troubled by his feelings while Eun-Ji felt as if she's hurting. A-ro noticed that but the two doesn't notice each other.

Eun-Ji hesitantly looked at A-ro. “ I need some air. ” she turned around and walked away from them.

“ but...she's already outside... ” A-ro thought as she watch her adoptive sister leave and walk slowly with her head bowed.

Eun-Ji walked around aimlessly with her head down and her heart full of sadness.

그대와 나 우리 서로 눈물이 됐지만
시간을 건너서 눈이 부신 그날에
서로를 꼭 안고 한낱 꿈같았던
그 시절 그때로 기억해요

내 맘 작은 창가 슬픈 그리움은
꿈속에서도 그댈 물들이죠

시작도 없었으니 끝도 없는 거라고
나 홀로 이별이란 두 글자를 꺼내도
가슴이 아니라고 하죠

그대와 나 우리 서로 눈물이 됐지만
시간을 건너서 눈이 부신 그날에
서로를 꼭 안고 한낱 꿈같았던
그 시절 그때로 기억해요

You and I, we became tears to each other
But going back in time, on that dazzling day
When we held each other like a dream
Remember us of back then

The small window in my heart
Is filled with sad longing
Even in my dreams, it colors you

There was no start so there will be no end
Even if I take out the word goodbye in my heart
My heart tells me no

You and I, we became tears to each other
But going back in time, on that dazzling day
When we held each other like a dream
Remember us of back then