Bunheads = Gilmore Girls

Seriously it does. I like the show just to tell everyone who has watched it but it's so much like Gilmore Girls. I mean, there's Amy Sherman Palladino, Kelly Pishop, the small town on the East coast,  the chimy music with certain scenes, the woman sing lalala or babababa or whatever, and the feeling of GG all over the place and I've missed it. But it's not GG and it's killing me. I need to see Lorelei and Luke and Rory and Jess and it's killing me. Sure, I have the seasons but I want something new and Bunheads has the feeling but not the look. I feel like if Amy wanted to do a show like this again, she should've made a GG movie. I'd kill for a GG movie. But I really like Bunheads too. Can't I have both? And Fanny is just like Emily in certain ways. I can't see her as Fanny but a weird but same Emily. This show is gonna kill my GG feelings.

And on a different side, the whole thing about Shonda Rhimes (she created Grey's Anatomy) tweeting, "really? You couldn’t cast even ONE young dancer of color so I could feel good about my kid watching this show? NOT ONE?" pisses me off. Really? Just because there is a "dancer of color" on the show doesn't make it a good show. Why does there have to me someone with a different skin color on a show all the time? It's not a bad thing if there is (I'm not racist I swear) and it's not a bad thing if there isn't. It's just a show. And actually if she meant to show "real life" in the aspect that their would be someone of a different ethnicity in this ballet class or even in the small town, she should come to my hometown because there is litterally no body not white here. There's 1 but he moved out and he's been the only one. So really Shonda needs to back off. If she doesn't want her kid to watch the show just for that reason, then she doesn't have to let her kid watch it and really shouldn't have called it out. The casting crew probably saw girls off all kinds audition but these girls nailed it obviously. So just calm down, Shonda. And get some more diveristy in your own show. It's mainly white. I love Grey's too by the way. Ok. Ranting over. 

WATCH BUNHEADS!