Story Ideas again

Okay so I'm looking for something to work on for after The Entanged Life of Claire is done and here's some ideas:

1. A Draco Malfoy/Oliver Wood love story - So obviously the two would be gay and fall in love some how. It'll probably take place after the battle of Hogwarts and Aria might make an appearance. She'd be teh same Aria from The Girl with the Heart Scar series but events would be a little different but she'd be with George.

2. I really miss Aria so maybe something to do with the Heart Scar series. I haven't though about this deeply but it's just an idea.

3. A sequel to Friendship on Fire - I've had one up before and might bring it back. In it Paige gets pregnant and goes to school while pregnant with Max's child. Don't want to give too much away for those who haven't seen that so it's just an idea.

4. A sequel to The Love I Found in You - I said before that this book wouldn't have a sequel but I'm thinking of possible ideas for one and that could happen in the future.

5. A Dramione story - It'd happen after the war and Hermione and Draco are Head Girl and Boy and obviously get together.

6. The Sirius Black love story - You can check it out in my Story Previews and that could be a possibilty.

7. The Story of Us - can also find this in the Story Previews

8. The Victorious story in the story previews

9. A Katie Bell love story - it'll be after the war and Katie will fall for an ex-Death Eater which of course would be trouble in some way.

So these are just ideas and I'll probably also be working on the edited version of Perfect World. So whatever you think I should do, just comment below and I'll decide sooner or later and tell everyone once I'm done with The Entangled Life of Claire.