Super bored so let's do this again.

Are you young at heart, or an old soul?

In between. sometimes i'm young and other times i'm old.

What makes someone a best friend?

Being there for me, understanding me, but also being themselves. Trust, honesty, love.

What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?

Probably the year I got Bop it Extreme. It's been ten years i swear and I remember everyone at my grandma's playing it. The most amazing thing is though is that I still ahve the stupid game and it still has the same exact batteries as it did the night i got it ten years ago. Not kidding.

Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.

One of those things that have changed my life. Wow. Definitely Harry Potter. It has made me know all of you guys, a great writer here on Wattpad, gave me great reads, made me cry, made me laugh, brought me to Starkid. It's definitely changed my life.

Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.

I love my boobs. Just saying. I love them. I hate my bangs. I wasn't sure if I wanted them and got them anyways and now i hate them. ugh stupid decision to get them.

Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?

Yes. Three friends I'd love to talk to but probably never will because i can't get a hold of them.

What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?

Both are important. Physical is what brings you to a person in the first place but then you build an emotional connection so they're both important.

Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.

Ugh. There's this stupid Twilight parody called Taintlight and oh my god. Stupidest movie ever. Ashley and I wasted our time with that. Also All About Steve. Sandra Bullock. What were you thinking?

What holiday do you most look forward to?

Thanksgiving. Family :)

How is the relationship between you and your parents?

Great. I'm really close to my mom. We're like Lorelei and Rory from Gilmore Girls. And my dad and I are like Bella and Charlie from Twilight. My dad actually really reminds me of Twilight. I know I'm making a lot of Twilight references when I've always said  I've hated it but there's a reason that maybe I'll share with you later.

You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?

Probably ABCFamily, Adult Swim, Nick, MTV, TBS, TNT, or something. Whatever has something I can stand having as background sound. Right now it's on Netflix

Name a song that never fails to make you happy.

"We Are Young" by Fun

You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.

Well I haven't seen him in years. Um he liked to sing and his dad had horses. That's about it.

Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to?

No. I've never been on Craigslist.

If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?

Oia, Santorini, Greece.

Can money buy happiness?

Probably just happiness to get by but real happiness doesn't need money