Fan or No Fans?

This contains Spoilers for my stories. If you haven't read them and are going to, go away (nicely). If you don't care about me ruining things for you or have read them, continue. I will start ranting now.

Dear people who unfan,

Why do you unfan? Is it because I'm no longer writing Fanfictions (which isn't true because I have 2 in mind right now - One Dramione and one Victoire/Teddy (what is the ship name for them? Tetoire or Viddy?))? Or is it because I killed Fred in the Heart Scar series and you won't read my other work? Personally, I'm glad I killed Fred. Made the story better. I don't care if the first book as the most reads. The third book is my favorite and I'm glad Fred died in the series. But I love Fred and wished he was alive. So it's a contridiction of sorts. But he died in the series so yeah. Get over it. Not to be rude but seriously. Give the other books a chance because the third books is amazeballs I think. And then The Love I Found in You is just as amazing if not more. And Fred lives! Yay! Or do you unfan because I did something to offend you? I'm sorry if I did. But I'm not sure what I would've done to offend you. Maybe it's this. Don't unfan me for this. This is me ranting and wanting to know why you unfan. But you'll probably never see this because you unfanned. *sigh. There's also something else I want to ask, why don't you guys read Perfect World? Is it because it's not a fanfiction? Is it because it's rated R? Seriously. If it was another fanfiction, there's be over a thousand reads by now and you guys would be commenting up a storm. But no. Aloe is really the only one who comments and a handful of you read/vote. Do you not like it? Will you still be my fan because I'm gonna have 73 parts to it and 2 more books in the series before I work on anything else? Oh what my mind goes through when I haven't slept. But these are all serious questions that I'd like answered. So this shouldn't be just Dear people who unfan...

Dear my fans and nonfans who might read this,

Look at my paragraph above ^^ and try to answer. I know Aloe will because she's amazing. Anyways,

Ranting over. Sorry for spoilers and if you take this to offense. I didn't mean it to but I honestly don't care if it does. I want answers. <3 Kayla