|Archie X Reader|

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Y/N it's going to be OK." He said walking over and putting his arms around her… Unintentionally shielding her from the world around them. 

He placed his chin on the top of her shoulder, red hair tickling her rosy cheek.

"Just get some rest Y/N, and if you need anything feel free to call me again," Archie mumbled going to get up only to have her grip tighten.

"Stay." She whispered her E/C/ eyes meeting his brown ones.

Both twinkling in the moonlight he crawled in next to her.

"OK," Is all that escaped his lips… They were close, as you couldn't slide a piece of paper between them. 

~

Y/N had woke up to Archie's arms encircled tightly around her.

"Y/N," He mumbled in his sleep, as she started to wiggle.

"Archie I have to go pee." She whined trying to get out of his hulk grip.

"No." He said bluntly a smile creeping across his lips.

Scratching his arm she finally got free making it just in time. 

After doing her business she walked out, to Archie sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Thanks for being here for me Arch… It really means a lot." She said throwing a pillow back on the bed.

"No problem… Anyways I'm hungry let's go get breakfast at Pop's." He said getting up and stretching his stiff arms. 

"Sure, but your paying!" Y/N said smirking causing Archie to groan. 

~

Walking out Archie's door as he had finally got ready for the day. There was no one out this early, except… Jughead, surprisingly.

"Hey Jug!" Archie said as he was walking out of Betty's place. 

"Hey, guys… Ugh, Y/N you sleep over?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows with a chuckle. 

"Um… He slept over at mine, but not in the way your thinking!" She defended. 

"Ok, ok… Whatever you say, anyways I've got to go, see you guys around." Jughead said turning the other way on the sidewalk.

"Well, that was…" Archie trailed off at the end.

"Plain right embarrassing." Y/N finished for him.

"I kinda liked the sound of it." Archie joked with a wink... Causing her to blush, but she knew that it was all just as a joke. 

He wasn't serious…

He never is. 

~

Making their way into Pop's Archie held open the door for her. 

"I'll be in the bathroom... Pick a seat for us?" He questioned looking around.

She nodded, going to the left side of the diner. Sliding her way into the booth she picked up the menu as someone cleared their throat from behind her.

Looking up she was met with the face of none other than Chuck Clayton. 

"What do you want to Chuck?" She asked annoyed. 

"Oh, nothing… Just for you to admit, you've always wanted me." He said against her ear, as his breath fanned her neck. 

"Gross Chuck… Why would you ever think that?" She asked pushing him away. 

"Oh come all, every girl does… Don't you want to get on the Chuckwagon?" He asked with a smirk. 

"Just leave me alone." She said turning back to the menu. 

He grabbed her wrist roughly. 

"Oh, I don't think s–" Chuck started only to be cut off. 

"She said to leave her alone," Archie interjected standing tall from behind him.  "So I suggest you stop."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?" Chuck threatened to push him back. 

Archie regained balance punching Chuck strait in the nose.

A fight erupted between the two as Pop finally broke it up. 

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave the restaurant." He said as calmly as possible. 

Chuck stormed out of the place furious at what just happened. 

Y/N pulled herself to her feet, fingers brushing against Archie's shiner… He flinched. 

Pulling him outside it was now raining. Standing there on the sidewalk they looked into each other's sparkling eyes. 

Both leaning on their lips soon made contact as the rain poured down on their bodies.

This was the beginning of something big… Something whole. 

Something that would last forever. 

A bond. 

An always. 

The rejection Y/N had been planning for had never came, as she finally got someone who truly loved her… Not because they had to because they chose to. 

- - - - - - -

I TAKE REQUESTS SO PLS REQUEST I'LL TAKE ANYTHING IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. 

I hope you enjoyed and thx for reading!