Chpater Thirty one: Truth

Start from the beginning

"But Kakashi Sensei you checked him yourself, you said that his heart stopped!" Sakura raised her voice as she clutched her hands in front of her chest.

"His heart did stop, but that was just a temporary state to simulate death." Kakashi replied as he looked at Sakura.

Deciding I should jump into the conversation I add my say, "listen guys Senbon throwing needles can cause death, but the way that Tracker ninja did it was wrong. After I thought about it sometime I realized he hit the pressure points to stop his heart for a good minute to make us believe he was dead. Since I myself practice with senbon, take my words seriously." Everyone staring at me I shrug casually as I close my eyes once more, leaning back into the wall.

"(Y/n)'s right. Senbon is what that tracker used, they can pierce deep, but rarely kill unless they pierce a vital organ. Not in the neck. There modified needles used for medical treatments like acupuncture. Trackers are trained to know every detail of the human body. Causing the heart to stop temporarily while keeping the body alive is an easy matter for them. First he carried Zabuza's body away- even though it's much heavier than he is. Second, he used senbon which have a precise affect, but are rarely fatal. From theses two factors, we can conclude that the tracker wasn't trying to destroy Zabuza, he was trying to save him."

"Come on your over thinking this aren't you?" I heard Tazuna's old voice cut in rationalizing it out.

"Encounters suspicion the ninja prepares quickly, hesitation leads to disaster. Every shinobi knows this saying." Kakashi rebuttled back at Tazuna with his many past experiences under his belt.

"Sensei, you said prepare quickly, but how can we do that when you can barley move?" Sakura asked emphasizing her concern for her training as her teacher lies in bed.

Kakashi laughing, I open my eyes as I feel my heart flutter. It's been awhile since I've heard him actually give a laugh to someone. "I can still train you."

"Hold on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza. You could barely defeat him even with your sharingan! We have to be reasonable about this." Laughing lightly I see the team look at me once more.

"Sakura, I'm dying right now. Any kind of training can benefit you on the battlefield. Do you now how Kakashi was able to defeat Zabuza?" Seeing Sakura blush at my direct question I look at Kakashi and nod for him to tell her.

Kakashi looking back at Sakura his onyx eye stared at her. "Because you all helped me, because you all have grown. Naruto! You've grown the most." Kakashi states as he smiled leaning forward towards Naruto.

"So you've noticed Kakashi Sensei? Things are going to get better, believe it." Naruto says as he lifts his arms up and down with a grin.

"I don't believe, and nothing's going to be good!" A new voice said as we all turned around to see who it was. Looking over I see Tazuna's grandson, Inari.

"Who are you?" Yelled Naruto turning around kneeling as he closed his eyes pointing to the little kid.

"Ah Inari, where you've been?" Tazuna asked as he also sat more up as his grandson ran towards him.

"Welcome back grandpa!" Inari yelled embracing him in a hug.

"Inari that was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely!" Scolded his mother with her wrist on her hips as she leaned forward at Inari.