Chapter 33: Story Time With Tim

Tim sat down in a chair as the boys gathered around him. "So, today's story is going to be a bit different. It's gonna be an emotional one." Tim said.

"It's ok. Tell the fans your news." Rob said, smiling.,

Tim smiles and says happily "one week ago, my life changed forever. My beautiful wife Jenika gave birth to our baby girl. So, needless to say.... we're exhausted.

"Oh please give details." Austin said. "Alright, Alright." Tim replied before continued on. "Anyway, her water broke at 9:30pm while I was in the shower. I heard her scream my name so I got out. When I did, she was hunched over and crying in pain. She kept saying that her water broke so I drove her to the hospital.

After about 15 hours of intense pain, Jenika gave birth. She's here backstage. I'll be right back." Tim said.

"Now everyone be real quiet. A baby's ears are sensitive." Austin said. Tim came back out carrying a tiny infant. "This is Raegan, and before you ask, no, you may not touch her. The only people that touch her are people we know. She's only been here for a week and we have people that come up to us like "oh my god can I hug her?" The answer is no." He said.

The Audience awwed and snapped pictures. "Her full name is Raegan Mae Maddison Foust... and she is my princess. I'm already super protective of her." Tim said as he passes the baby to Chance.

"Hi baby girl." Chance said. "Chance, are you and Jasmina ever gonna have kids?" Rob asked. "Woah, let me marry her first and then we'll see." He replied with a laugh.

Raegan looked around at the boys before letting out a shrill cry. Tim took her backstage and changed her diaper before coming back out without her.

"Where's Raegan?" Austin asked. "She needed a diaper change and a feeding." Tim replied.

A/N: If you want Drama at any point, message me plot ideas. Enjoy! -Alexis