Chapter 31: Surprise!

Now that Austin was better, it was time to celebrate Jenika's pregnancy. While Tim and Jenika were out on a date the band and crew decorated the bus with streamers. They then set up the surprise baby shower in the dressing room of the venue they were to be performing in that night.

———

2 hours later, Jenika and Tim came back to the venue. "How was the date?" Rob asked. "Fantastic." Tim replied. "Come on. We have something to show ya'll." Austin said.

The two look at each-other. "Ok." They say in unison. They follow Austin to the dressing room.

"Surprise!" The crew and band yell. "Oh my god. What is all this?" Jenika says. "It's a baby shower. For you." Adam replies. "You guys.... you didn't have to do all this. Thank you." Tim says with a smile.

Jenika sits down and starts opening gifts with Tim. "Thank you guys so much." She says to the boys and crew. "You're so welcome." The band says.

"We have actually decided on a name for the baby." Tim says. "Well? What is it?" Rob asks. "We'd like to introduce you to Raegan Mae Maddison Foust." Jenika says as she rubs her stomach.

"What a perfect name for a perfect baby girl." Chance says. "Ok, who'd like some pink lemonade?" Tim asks. Everyone raises their hands. He passes out the drinks as Jenika sorts out the baby gifts.

"Jen,  why don't you take a break, eat something, and take a nap." Tim says. "Oh alright." She replies and does as told.

"How'd you choose the name? Adam asks. Tim smiles and sits down. "Well, it took a while.... we debated for at least 2 months on names after we found out it was a girl. Our top 3 names were Maddison, Raegan, and Tiffany. Again, thank you so much for all of this."

Adam smiles. "You deserved it."