Chapter 32: 35 Week Check Up

As the days to the birth drew closer, Jenika found herself becoming more and more nervous.

Tim had been just as nervous but hid his fear of becoming a first time father for her sake. He drove her to her 35 week appointment.

Jenika felt her heart beat faster as they got closer to the entrance. "Tim, I'm scared. The baby comes in a month." She said. Tim took a deep breath and kissed her hand. "Honey, it's ok. You're going to be an amazing mommy. I know you are."

He took her into the hospital. "Jenika Marion Foust?" The doctor called about 15 minutes later.

Jenika and Tim stood and went into the office. "Ok, how have you been feeling? Any pain?" The doctor asks

"My feet are swollen and my back hurts." Jenika said. "Ok. Any contractions?" The doctor asked. "She's had a couple." Tim says.

"Ok. Let's do a sonogram." The doctor said and set up the machine. "I have to admit.... I'm a little scared." Jenika said. "That's normal. Look, there she is." The doctor replied.

Jenika's fear seems to melt away as she sees their baby girl. "Aw, she's gonna be beautiful. Can we hear the heartbeat?" She said.

The doctor nodded and lets them hear the heartbeat. Jenika relaxes. "Tim, aren't you scared like I am?" She asked.

"Of course I am sweetie.... but we're gonna be ok. With a little help and some practice..... We'll get the hang of it." Tim said.

A/N: Filler Chapter. Lol.