Chapter 8: Feeling The Kicks

Tim was on the bus with Olena playing video games. He subconsciously has a hand on her stomach when he feels the babies kick. Tim stops what he's doing and his eyes widen. "Woah.... they're active." He says.

Austin looks over and places his hand on Olena's stomach. The twins kick in response. "Wow. It feels so weird. Amazing."

Soon all 5 boys have a hand on her stomach. All making comments such as "amazing." and "incredible." Olena giggles.

Rob smiles. "How's it feel?" Olena giggles again. "Like they're doing gymnastics in my uterus." Olena replied. The band busts up laughing.

"How much longer?" Adam asks. "One month." Austin replies happily. Adam is holding his 3 year old daughter, Cerise. Cerise feels the kicks as well and screams.

"Cerise what's wrong?" Ericha asks. "Mommy, there's something moving in Owena's tummy!" Says Cerise. Adam laughs. "Well of course there is. Olena is having babies." Ericha says.

Cerise's eyes were filled with tears. "Babies?" She asks. "Yes. They're just babies princess. You used to kick mommy too." Adam replies as he cradles his frightened toddler.

Cerise seems to relax once she knows what they are. "Daddy, where do babies come from?" She asks. Adam blushes. "Uh.... Daddy will explain when you're a little older."

Ericha and Adam look at eachother. A little embarrassed by the question. Ericha laughs softly. "Who wants food?" She asks. Hoping to change the subject.

Cerise had so many questions.... so she asked one "Mommy, why won't daddy tell me where babies come from?" Ericha blushes. "Because you're so little.

"Mommy please tell me." Says Cerise. Ericha takes a deep breath. She thought carefully before replying with "Babies come from god."

Cerise giggles. "How?" She asks. Adam took over this time. "Well, God chose mommy and I to be your parents because he knew we were ready. So he blessed us with you." He says.

Cerise smiled softly. "Ok." She says. Adam and Ericha are happy to get that over with.

Word Count: 335