Chapter 10: The Birth

WHAT?! TRIPLE UPDATE?! Yup, not busy today. 😂

Olena screamed and cried all the way to the hospital. Scared out of her mind. Austin drove with his hand on her stomach the whole way there. Taking deep breaths to stay calm for her sake.

Austin pulls into the parking lot and rushes her into the ER. "My Fiancé is having twins. Please help her." He says to a doctor. The doctor nods and wheels Olena to the maternity ward.
———
A couple hours later Olena gets an epidural to ease the pain. She breathes through the small contractions. Holding Austin's hand during times of pain.

After about 5 hours of labor Olena decides to take a walk. "Walk with me please." She says to Austin. "Of course." Austin replies. He walks for a bit with her. Hoping he can help her get Dilation going.
———
After 13 hours in labor Olena's dilation finally reaches a 10. "Ok, you're ready to have your babies." The doctor says as he wheels her to the delivery room.

"Yay." Olena and Austin say together.

"Alright, give me a big push Olena." The doctor says. Olena does as told. After about 10 minutes of pushing she gives birth to the baby boy. The baby boy's cry fills the room.

"One more baby. Come on. You can do it." Austin says to his already exhausted lady. Olena pushes and breathes more. Eventually delivering a healthy baby girl. 

"Oh Hi! Hello babies!" Olena and Austin say. Crying happy tears as they hold and love their babies.

Word Count: 259