Chapter 11: The Band Meets The Twins

Adam is the first to meet the twins. "Oh my goodness, they're so tiny. Hello babies..... can I hold one?" Olena smiles. "Of course you can." She says softly as she passes him the boy. "This is Judson Atticus Brown." Austin says.

"and the girls name?" Adam replies. "Coralee Georgia Brown." Olena says. "Awww, such southern names. I love their names." Adam says.

Adam cradles Judson before trading him to Austin for Coralee. He smiles as his mind drifts to the birth of Cerise.

Soon, all of the boys are there meeting and cuddling the newborn babies. All happy to meet them. "Enjoy Fatherhood Austin. You'll do just fine." Rob says.

Austin smiles. "I intend to." He says. By this point, Olena, exhausted from pushing, had fallen asleep.

"Cerise and I are heading to Wendy's. Can I get you guys anything to eat?" Adam asks.

"Oh, if you want." He says and gives Adam his order as well as what Olena usually gets.

"Ok, I'll be back." Adam says.

———

At Wendy's, Adam places their orders and sits with his daughter. "Daddy, Do I get to meet the babies?" Cerise asks. "Of course, you get to meet them in an hour. After we eat."

"Ok!" Cerise says happily before eating her food.
———
Soon, Cerise meets the babies. "Daddy, I want a sister." She says.

A/N: Cliffhanger! 😯