53. leaving tracesㅣ제이

"Thank you for being my date tonight," Jae says as he flashes a sincere smile to Seowol. "It's no big deal."

"Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" he asks softly. "And what exactly is in your mind?" she asks, almost gasping for air. He pulls her closer through her waist. Holding her cheeks on his other hand he whispered, "To show you how much I love you."

And without waiting for any response he crashes her lips and sending rush kisses. He cupped her cheeks, tasting every corner of her lips. She continued stepping backward until she hits the feet of the bed, making the both of them lose balance. They gasped for air for a moment. She looked at Jae's eyes, figuring out what he meant.

"Don't think too much," he says.

Tonight was the only moment he unshielded his eyes with facade arrogance. He was different. He looked unloved, sad and longing. He was like a lamb wanting some care, comfort and love. His hands landed on Seowol's hands and crawls towards her waist. He slowly rubs her back up and down, sending cold on her spine. He embraced her body slowly laying her on the soft mattress. Seowol knew this was not the first time. But tonight feels like Jae touches her on the right places. His breathes sounds like her name and the crimson marks he leaves are like evidence of his love.

He kisses every part of Seowol he can reach. He roamed his hands in her clothed body. He was, at least, gentle not like how he usually is. "Seowol I love you."

Suddenly Seowol's phone rang. She smiled at Jae and he smiled back. She stood up, leaving Jae seating on the bed. She picked up her pouch on the floor. She answered the call which was from YoungK.

"Hey," she says.

"He's gone," he says from the other, almost sobbing.

"Who?" she asks, afraid to know who must it be. Her night can be ruined by the next words.

"Jae." She is confused. Her eyebrows arched, she managed to say, "Stop joking YoungK, he's with me."

She looked back at the bed. But he was not there anymore.

That's when she started panicking. "I know it's hard to accept Seowol. But you really need to go here."

"No, he was here with me! He even drove me home!" Seowol shouts. She runs to her door. She looked outside of her house but Jae's car was not there. No traces that he was even there with her. No traces that he was just there before the phone rang.

"Seowol, just... I'll just pick you up," YoungK says as he ends the call.

She started crying. She looks at her skin where Jae used to put ty
He crimson marks. But there were no marks. No sign of love, just the ghost of his touch and kisses.

He is already gone, after the years fighting and fighting. He's gone.

.

.

for @sugabreaker i'm sorry for the long wait. i hope i've surprised you :)

-dontgosummer♡