3. letting go | 영현

this is the part two of priority bcs you all requested it. im so happy with all of your response :)) even tho this is late i hope yall still be reading this.

.

It's been three weeks and he haven't contacted you. Maybe he really took what you said as it is. Ugh. Why is Youngk Oppa too slow? You thought.

That night, when you broke up with him what you really meant was 'comfort me, be with me' but he was too dumb to know.

It saddens you that he might really forgot about you and he might've even deleted your contact number in his list that's why he haven't called you or what. It feels heavy inside. Maybe, maybe he really wanted to break up with you because he wanted to focus on his career for now.

In that thought, you cried again. This is the fourth time today - crying over the same thing. Doesn't he want me back? Is it true that I don't matter to him anymore?

All these questions were bothering you for days and yet still not answered.

Your phone beeped and you immediately turned to your desk and checked who it was. Your heart beated so fast wishing and not wishing it is him.

An unfamiliar name appeared in your phone. It was your friend So Eun, who introduced you to DAY6 and took you on their every event.

From: 소은아 (So Eun-ah)

Chingu! I just came from my two-week vacation. I bought tickets on DAY6 con. Come with me okay?? See you on d-day.

You massaged your nape in frustration. How are you supposed to go to the concert when you're not ready to face Youngk? Plus, So Eun surely bought VIP ticket for the both of you.

What if I'll just tell her I can't come? You thought. Urgh. You remembered she wouldn't stop asking why you can't come since you always liked it when she brings you to concerts. And you're not yet ready to answer her or even tell her that you and YoungK broke up. So you just replied her that...

Yeah, that sounds great! Let's meet
at the cafe :)) I missed you btw.

.

It's already the concert and you felt like fainting sinceit was a month after you last saw Brian.

You spent almost an hour picking your outfit but you realized it doesn't matter anymore. He might not even bother looking at me, you thought.

So, you settled on just a short denim pants and a hanging white shirt. It looked a bit revealing but you wanted to try new trend.

You arrived at the cafe just on time, So Eun was already there and she has ordered drinks for both of you.

"You look different!" So Eun started as she approached you.

"Well, change is better," you joked and both of you laughed.

You roamed at the booths for a while since the concert will start in three hours.

You weren't getting any give aways from fansites since you wanted some space. If you still call it space since you're gonna see YoungK tonight.

Finally it started.

You felt nervous like it was the first time you and YoungK met. And maybe, this will mark as your first meeting since you've treated each other as strangers for week.

Lights shut off and VCR started playing. Sungjin was the first member to be showed, then Wonpil, then YoungK.

It was just a picture but you felt sad. Seeing him was just like a straight stab in your heart. It was like you were betraying yourself.