40. can't stay friends | 제이

"Are you crazy? You are drunk and you are calling your psycho ex to pick you up?" Jae asked, annoyed. But, you were still looking blankly at the seat beside you. Jae, your bestfriend held your shoulders and shaked you. You didn't want any attention right now so you frustatedly ran your fingers on your hair.

"Why do you even care? I'm going home," you coldly said. You were so drunk that you acted different infront of Jae. You were always jolly with him but you were so serious right now.

"Y/N, what's the problem?" he asked. Concern is visible in his gaze. You didn't bother answering him and started to walk away but he held you making you stop from your steps. He knows you broke up with your boyfriend but he didn't understand why you were so cold to him.

"Nothing. Now, let go of me!" you shouted but he still, didn't let go of you. He pulled you out of the bar and gestured to one of his friends he'll be out for a while.

"I'll drive you home," he said while pulling you to the  parking lot. You refused at first but you badly want to go home and isolate yourself from any one else, so you decided to just go with him. You seated silently.

The ride was also silent. None of you talked. You were looking straight on the car window, watching the streetlights lighting the dim road. On the other hand, Jae was taking glimpse on you. He didn't like the silence surrounding the two of you. But he was afraid to talk to you. Afraid that you might start crying because it hurts him so much to see you cry.

Finally you arrived at your apartment. You didn't bother looking back, or saying goodbye to Jae. You quickly went inside which made him angryㅡ no, more worried.

He followed you after parking his car. He stood at your front door watching you drink a glass of water. You were shocked by his presence but you ignored him.

"Why did you call Jin Young? I was there, I can drive you home!" he said, slightly raising his voice.

"I know. But you were busy entertaining your girl," you answered. There was a jealousy in your voice. And you hope Jae didn't notice it. Notice that you actually like him and you broke up with your boyfriend because you know, it was Jae. Jae was the one you loved since long time ago. 

"Y/N, I can leave here," he calmly said.

"Oh yeah? You were always like that. You give girls hopes up for you but at the end you'll just leave them. Just like how you did to me. I thought we were more than friends but you started seeing some girls.  If all of this is a show and you find it amusing, stop it! Because Jae, I'm tired of this shit," you said. You didn't notice that tears were already rolling down your cheeks. After all, you were still drunk because all the things you refrain from telling him all came out.

"I never stoped liking you. If you thought I never liked you, you are wrong. I was just afraid to take our relationship into next level because I can't afford to ruin our friendship," he explained. He slowly took steps going to you. You smiled bitterly. "Jae, stop with this jokes," you chuckled.

"I'm serious. Now that I know our feelings were mutual. I can't let go of you, not anymore," he said, holding your hands. You brushe his hand off and laughed. "Stop this non sense Jae. I'm turning my word back. You can just forget it and we can remain frieㅡ"

You were cut midsentence. Jae crashed his lips into yours. Jae didn't like the idea of you just being friends. He liked you and you can't just turn back your confession. Not now that the love he thought one-sided was not.

.

this has part two so don't ya guys worry. ♡ ;))

anyway, there so many imagines in my head but i don't know how to start haha.

any nctzen there? ^^ im going to publish winwin ff. pls do comment if you'll read it.

last question, im actually doing jae/yk ff and day6 thriller ff on my draft so im hiatus in this book. what do guys want me to publish first? comment ~

that's all i love ya guys ♡

-dontgosummer