8. chores | 제이

You left Jae in your apartment. He wanted to go with you but you scolded him for being so lazy.

"One chore done, one kiss."

You remembered his deal with you. You smiled at the thought. He will be probably sitting infront of the television or holding his guitar trying to compose songs.

After your work, you immediately went to a fast food to buy dinner. Just in case Jae did not cook.

You were home at 7:45 p.m. You entered your apartment and it was odd. It was clean.

"Jae?"

"Jaehyung? Where are thou?" you said trying to joke around.

You placed the food you bought on the kitchen desk and saw three dishes ready. Jae cooked. Miracle.

Then someone snaked his hands in your waist. It was Jae, you knew it. You faced him, looking up because he's tall.

"You're home," he said.

"Yeah. You cooked?" you asked him. He didn't answer. He lifted you up to sit on the kitchen desk. Now, you have the same eye level.

"I did three chores," he started.

"What?"

"I cleaned your apartment, I bought groceries, and I cooked dinner," he said proud.

"Well that's good to hear," you smiled and kissed him three times on the cheeks.

"I should be the one getting the prize," he said.

He leaned close to you. He locked you with his arms on your side. He kissed you on your forehead. "One."

Then he cupped your cheeks and kissed you on the tip of your nose. "Two."

He looked straight into your eyes before tilting his head, placing his lips into yours.

The kiss is slow and gentle. A minute has passed but he won't cut the kiss. "I can't breathe," you said between the kiss. He didn't mind and just continued to kiss you. "I missed you," he said. He lifted you up and carried you all the way to your room.

He started kissing you roughly. Yup. He missed you.

~

i don't do smut imagines tho. i am too young. lol. last update for today... or for the month HAHAHA

vote & comment for me ^~^ ♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer