13. badminton | 제이

It was Intramurals in your school and expectedly, your section and the rest of the senior years need to watch and cheer for your team.

You walked to the cafeteria with your friends and had your snacks.

"So what are the games today?" Kim, one of your friends asked.

"Basketball, table tennis, badminton and volleyball," Ahyoung, your other friend answered. You sighed.

"Yah, why are you sad? Is it because swimming isn't today?" Ahyoung teased.

"I'm not like you, wanting to look at the athletes body," you said. She playfully slapped your arm and pouted.

"If I knew this would happen, I should've stayed at home," you said.

"Stop it. Just think that you'll see cute boys today," Kim said and winked at you.

After eating your snacks, you went to the gymnasium. The games already started. Women's division on badminton just finished. Fortunately, your university won the first place.

You and your friends found your seats. The next game was Men's division on badminton. The players were warming up and the game is starting in any minute.

All of your schoolmates were fussing about the tall boy on the other university representing on Men's division of badminton. The boy wears round glasses. He has long brown hair covering his forehead. He has pale skin and a slim and fit body. He was wearing a green band on his forehead. Wearing a black shirt inside, he wears his university's jersey outside, 박재형 (Park Jaehyung) printed at the back. The girls from your school started cheering for him. The tall boy from the other university smiled at the girls and waved at them. Unexpectedly, the tall boy catches you looking at him. He bowed a little and smiled but you just looked at the opposite direction.

"Park Jaehyung! Saranghae!"

The girls from your university cheered for him. Kim glared at them and stood up.

"yAH! YALL SHOULD BE CHEERING FOR OUR TEAM," Kim shouted. Obviously, Kim's boyfriend was one of the badminton player of your university. The girls bowed and said sorry to Kim.

"But to be very very honest, that tall boy from the other team is cute. Too bad he wear glasses," Ahyoung said.

"I think he look more handsome with his glasses on," you said out of the blue.

"Woah, woah, woah," Ahyoung teased. "So you are interested with him?" she asked. "Nah," you denied.

Finally the game started. The tall boy removed his glasses and the girls screamed.

"Gosh! He looks better without his glasses!"

"I better get his number after the game."

"I wish he has no girlfriend."

...

The game is now ending, your team got the second place. Kim was sad. She went to his boyfriend to congratulate and comfort him. So you and Ahyoung was left in your seat, waiting for others to get out of the gymnasium.

You stood up and was about to walk your way out of the gymnasium but a tall guy was blocking your way.

You looked up and it was the boy from the other university. He was panting, sweat was all over his face and his backpack was slinged on his shoulder. The girls from your school started whispering things like 'omg what is he doing?', 'who is that girl?'.

He pecked a kiss on your cheeks that made you startle a bit. You glared at him but he just smiled.

"What? Did I do something wrong? And aren't you going to congratulate your boyfriend?" he asked. That's right. He is your boyfriend and you are mad at him because he never notified you about him, joining the badminton team.

"Why didn't you tell me?" you asked.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise, baby," he said and winked. You punched him playfully.

"Okay, okay. Congratulations, Jae. Come here, let me wipe your sweat," you said. You wiped his sweat on his face, neck and arms when he suddenly pecked a kiss, now on your lips.

"Yah!" you shouted. He just laughed and hugged you tightly. "Alright. Now let's go."

-

this happened in our school during our intramurals two years ago and i find it cute so i tried to write it hehehe. omg >♡< anw, vote & comment plss~

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer