7. how is he? | 준혁

poor title everyone. author's running out of catchy titles. lmao.

.

You're sleeping peacefully facing your right. You reached for your phone on the table. It's 6:00 in the morning. You have a scheduled appointment today that's why you decided to wake up already.

You stretched your arms then you suddenly hit someone on your left. "Oh shit," you said, surprised. You turned immediately and saw Junhyeok peacefully sleeping.

"Cursing is bad," he said, eyes closed. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead.

"I thought you're gonna be home tomorrow," you said.

"I wanted to go with you and see him."

"What?" you asked confused and sit up. You fixed your hair in a bun but then Junhyeok pulled you to his arms again.

"How have you been when I was away? How is he?" he asked caresing your two-month baby bump. You looked at your small baby bump and smiled. Junhyeok is such a caring husband, and father even if the baby hasn't come out.

"I'm okay. Junhyeok you were just out for three days what would happen to the baby and we're still not sure if it's a boy or girl," you said pinching his nose.

"Okay, okay," he said smiling.

"We're going to Dr. Lee at 8:00 a.m. I'll take a shower first. Okay?" you said. He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"I love the both of you."

"We love you too, Junhyeok."

~

such a cute imagine ^o^ imma throw confetti everywhere~

and guys, im starting to write short & cute imagines now bcs i think you guys like it more than an imagine with some background? idk. :--/ hehez.

but no one knows, i might start writing long imagines again.

vote & comment pls ♡ komawo~

iluvyall // park's ♡

-dontgosummer