9. i wait | 준혁

You and your friend, Mark [of got7 or nct hohoho u pick], went out to eat some lunch at the cafeteria. You've moved to the univeristy at Busan just a few months ago and Mark has been your close friend, since he works with you in the near cafe.

Your friends always teased you and Mark because of your closeness. They also thought that the two of you are already dating.

Mark always fetch you home and walks you to school. He shows care that a friend wouldn't do but you ignored his actions, because he is just a friend and you are still in the process of forgetting your one-year boyfriend, Junhyeok.

You left Junhyeok on Seoul and never told him about you transferring to another school. You always thought it's for the better.

Junhyeok doesn't desereve someone like me, you thought.

You love him, but seeing him suffer because of you, being on his side, hurts you more.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I just remembered something," you answered and finished your food. Mark also finished his food. You stood up carrying your tray when Mark get it from you, helping you. You smiled at him. You bought two drinks from a vending machine and waited for Mark. After some time, he came out and you passed him the drink.

"Thank you," he smiled. You fixed your backpack and opened your drink, sipping some. The both of you walked through the cat walk headkng to your next class. You startled as Mark held your hand. You looked at him. He looked at you but you looked away. Awkwardness started to rise.

"Mark, can you buy me some tissues? I forgot to buy one a while ago," you aksed. "Oh yes. Just wait here," he said and run his way to the nearest mart.

What was he trying to do? You asked yourself, holding the right part of your chest.

Someone suddenly wrapped his arms to your shoulders and messed your hair.

"Long time no see."

"What are you doing here, Junhyeok?" You asked, surprised. It was just like four- five months since you last saw each other. And you're not ready to see him, ever.

"Am I not allowed to go here?" he asked jokingly.

"That's not what I meant. I mean- forget it. I'm going," you said and tried to walk but he was quick, grabbing your hand making you look at him again.

"You're shutting me out again," he said. I'm sorry, you whispered in your mind.

"Just leave me alone Junhyeok," you said, grabbing your hand back.

"That night, I waited for you," he started.

"Stop," you pleased.

"And the day after, week, month... I always waited," he said softly.

"And I am still waiting."

"You're better off without me," you slipped out, trying to control your tears. He hugged you and you tried to get out from his embrace but he was too strong.

"Y/N?"

You looked back and it was Mark, holding a plastic bag. You fixed your self and wiped the tears that managed to escape.

"Mark, this is Junhyeok. Junhyeok, this is Mark," you said. They smiled at each other.

"I'm Mark, Y/N's boyfriend," he said and reached his hand out trying to make a hand shake with Junyeok. You punched him in his arm but he didn't bother. Junhyeok smiled at him and took the handshake.

"That's odd. I'm Junhyeok, her boyfriend too."

-

im BACK im BACK
im BACK im BACK

hihohehe ♡ i missed you guys a lot. and, i'm making their songs as title for my imagines ♡w♡ i find it cute hehehe. pls support and give love to #everyday6 ♡

vote & comment for me ♡ thank you~~

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer