14. how can i say | 도운

It was deadly silent.

You and Dowoon are on his car and he is driving you home. You are trembling, trying not to cry. You're just tired of the both of you fighting everytime. You always thought he'll change for the better, making his temper and patience longer. But he never did.

Maybe because the both of you are too young for this kind of relationship. Or maybe because he wanted to focus in his career. Or he just thought he loved you but he actually just found comfort with you by his side during his training days.

"Dowoon, do you still love me?" you asked.

"I'm driving," he said with annoyance in his voice.

"Just answer me," you said.

"Later," he said.

"Fvck, Dowoon. It's just a yes or no!" You shouted.

"I told you. Let's talk later," he said trying to calm down.

"This is the reason why we never get to fix our problems Dowoon! You always wanted to fix everything later, when things are already broken. For goodness sake Dowoon, did you even... love me?" you asked.

He stopped the car. He punched the steering wheel and massaged his head.

"I don't love you anymore."

-

i've got author's block. i didn't know how to continue this imagine huhuhu. this one is such a bad ending :---( anw, try comment down what you would do after what dowoon said hehehehe.

vote & comment ♡

til my next update ♡♡♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer