29. meet | 성진

It was already 3:00 in the afternoon and none of your groupmates have arrived in your house. You were supposed to create your research paper but no one showed up. You unlocked your phone and went to Kakaotalk to check on your group chat.

research group 4 is active

minah: im so sorry i cant make it. i had an emergency.

jinwoo: me too. my mom grounded me today.

you: but we don't have so much time...

sojung: i can't go out today too. i got sick after our class yesterday.

jinwoo: how about we just divide the work?

you: that would work, but how?

jinwoo: i will do the the review of lit and introduction.

minah: i will prepare our questionaires and hand it out tomorrow.

minah: i can also tally the data by the night.

seen by psungjin

sojung: i'll just help on constructing the discussion once the data is collected.

you: well, it sounds good to me but how can u not guys make it! i made a lot of snacksss

seen by psungjin

you: then i'll just go to the library tomorrow to get referrences...

"Y/N," suddenly, your mom called out for you. You went downstairs to see what it was then you saw one of your groupmates who happened to be Sungjin. He was not a close friend to you. This might also be the first time you'll talk to him.

"Oh, you're here?" you asked. It was pointless to do the research with just the two of you but you were hospitable to all of your guests so you let him in. "Am I that late?" he asked.

"Well. The others are not gonna make it today but we can just do what we can. My room is the one on the right. I'll be right there," you said and went to the kitchen. You brought a tray of snacks and fruits to your room and placed it on the table. Sungjin was standing right next to your bed.

"Sit down," you said politely as you went to your room's door. He nodded then sitted. "Please don't close the door," he said.

"Why?" you asked. "Because it's just the two of us here and I don't want your mom to misunderstand," he explained. Your mom isn't like that but you got what he meant so you kept the door open.

Sitting beside him, you opened your laptop and loaded the file. "Actually, we don't have anything to do," you said.

"Too bad. You've prepared so much," he said. "Then let's just eat all of this," you said jokingly. He laughed a bit and cleared his throat. "Then let's just eat today," he replied.

You chatted all afternoon and just had food. He was quite humorous and he laughed a lot at your jokes. Being friends with him wasn't bad at all. You talked about the rumours in your class, about him breaking up with one of your classmate and you transferring to different course.

"Thank you for today and for eating what I prepared. You must be very full now," you joked. He chuckled for a moment.

"It was delicous," he said. He looked around and it was already dark. You are now waiting for the next bus. You walked him to the station since it was just nearby your house.

"Thank you too. It was fun talking with you," he said and smiled. You nodded and patted his shoulder. The next bus was already there so he got up. He was about go in but he stopped for a moment a looked back to you.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" he asked.

"I'm going to the library for our research, do you want to come with me?" you asked.

"Really? Then I'll pick you up at 8:00 in the morning," he said and smiled.

.

hello guys! i wanted to tell you guys something that's why the imagine was so short hehehe.

you can just not read or ignore this BUT PLS READ THIS BCS I RLLY WANTED TO TELL U THIS GUYS HOHO

so, okay. there was a guy i used to like. it was about two to three years ago i guess. we were not in a real or serious relationship bcs we were too young and i have no interest in dating that time (and even now).

but we did some of what couples do like holding hands and texting at late night and giving gifts. but bcs he wanted us to be official¿ i pushed him away bcs i rlly dont like the idea of dating and i prioritize studying and agAIN we wERe tOO youNG. (and my parents would probably shave my hair off if i dated hahaha)

so, i pretended to like someone else so he would get over me and his feelings. then, we just remained half friends half strangers with each other. and after like three months¿ he started seeing someone else. OK.

so, here is the thing.

when my sis introduced day6 to me (2015), i noticed jae first but i rlly liked sungjin. sungjin was like, cos i know i can treat u better than jae can lol. so he became my bias.

so fast forwardddd, i was watching one of day6's cover songs on radio shows and i was looking at sungjin and it felt like i've seen him somewhere before. then when i looked at sungjin very closely for a moment i just realized something and i was taken a back for real, like i said to myself, holy sht.

the guy i used to like looks, really looks like sungjin.

plus the guy i used to like is good at singing and he's even good at playing guitar like WTH IS HAPPENING TO ME.

the imagine up there? it was how we first talked to each other but i changed some ofc hehe.

so going back.

i got so confused for a week. did i like sungjin bcs he is sungjin? or did i like him bcs he looked like him?

-

-

-

-

-

but now, im not confused anymore lmao hahaha. i love sungjin bcs he's voice is the most soothing and warm voice i've ever heard. his my bby and he's loving and i just rlly love him bcs he is who he wants to be.

okay, that's probably it. but what can you say about it guys?? do u think it was just coincidence? comment it downnnnnn~

i'll probably delete this author's note in a week. next update will be junhyeok♡

-dontgosummer