20. dare | 도운

_nayeon is online

_nayeon: you lost our bet! do the dare.

mrs.yoon: no way! he'll kill me if im gonna prank him.

_nayeon: com'on! ur just gonna txt him 'u can come over. my boyfriend is not here' then tell me what was his reaction.

mrs.yoon: any other dare??

_nayeon: give me 100 dollars

mrs.yoon: whatevah. txt u later what was his reaction. but ay heyt u! r u rlly my friend

_nayeon: goodluck :*

mrs.yoon is offline

You're nervous. You never had a serious arguement with Dowoon. This might be the first time, you never knew how would he react if he'll knew you pranked him. Or even with just the text. He might get so mad and ignore you for weeks.

You sat up in your bed and breathed for a moment before texting him.

mrs.yoon: u can come over. my boyfriend is not here.

read 7: 46 pm

dwn: fvck

dwn: whT did U jist send mew

dwn: DONT MAKE THAT MAN LEAVE UR HOUSE HE NEEDS SOME LESSON

dwn: you TOo

dwn: im GOnnA KILL that Man!!!

dwn: who ever that guy I'LL KILL HIM

dwn: and you're deAD

dwn: i'm inFRONT of ur house where is he?!!

Reading Dowoon's messages you changed your thin clothes to something more decent. You looked infront of your house and holy shit. Six cars were parked there. He brought all his hyungs with him. He was knocking at the door but you're too afraid to show up. You picked up your phone and looked at his messages.

dwn: gET

dwn: out

mrs.yoon blocked dwn at 8:02 pm

You gasped as you accidentally blocked him. You're hands were trembling. You were just going to explain everything to him through texts but damn it. It made the prank more realistic.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Dowoon was there, panting. His gaze was so serious and tense, he starts searching under your bed, in your closet, everywhere in your room.

"SHOW. HIM. TO. ME," he said deadly seriously. His deep voice sounded so scary but you managed to hold him back, hugging him. "Calm down Dowoon, no one's here. It's just a prank," you said and showed him your convo with your friend.

"I'm sorry," you said while showering him some kisses on his face. "But- How- I was practicing when you texted. And Iㅡwe needed to escape from our manager," he explained.

"I know. That's why I'm sorry. I'll never do it again," you said still hugging him.

"But you still need to learn your lesson," he said. He lifted you up and throwed you in your bed. In a second he locked the door and climb up on your top.

"Dowoon you can'tㅡ," he cut you in your mid sentence as he crashes his lips to yours. He kissed you roughly, not making you breathe. He parted for a second and all you know he already removed your shirt leaving you with just your bra on top. He attacks your lips again. You fight over dominance but he was obviously the stronger one.

He next attacks your neck then your earlobe then your collarbone, biting and sucking them. He leaves hickeys on your skin. You can't help but moan in his actions and hold his hair. He was about to unclasped your bra when suddenly his phone rang. It made him stop and you sit properly. You grapped your blanket and covered yourself.

He shrugged before answering the call. You only hear Dowoon's answer but it's obviously Sungjin.

"Yes hyung."

"No, it was a prank."

"I'm sorry for bringing you here."

"I know."

"Just give me an hour," he said while looking at you. You felt shy so you covered your face with your blanket but Dowoon stopped you. He pecked a kiss on your cheeks, which made you more shy. He laughed.

"Yes hyung. I promise." And the call ended.

"What did he say?" you asked.

"Enjoy." he answered, smirking.

.

pre-smut imagine. im shy. bye world.

vote & comment ♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer