10. winter goes | 성진

"I'll be waiting outside, baby," Sungjin said and he ended the call. You giggled as you thought how sweet he is. It's been three years since the two of you started dating but he didn't change, even a bit.

Today is your 1000th day together and you have a big surprise for him. You brushed your hair for the last time and went outside where Sungjin is waiting.

"Let's go?" you said. He nodded and smiled at you. His arm fell to your shoulders and he pulled you closer as you two walk to his car. He opened the car door for you, you smiled and mouthed 'thank you'. You closed the car door and put on your seatbelt. Sungjin started the engine and drive.

"So where are we going?" he asked, focused on the road. "I invited the boys to celebrate with us. I think they're already at Samgyeopsal House right now." You answered and held his hand.

"Okay. I think we'll be there in ten minutes," he said and squeezed your hand. Good thing, Sungjin didn't say anything about spending your 1000th day as a couple with the boys. Looks like he's really in a good mood today. You smiled, imagining how he would react after telling him your big surprise. You held your tummy using your other hand and caressed it. You are two weeks pregnant and you just found out about it just a few days ago.

After the ten-minute travel, you already arrived at Samgyeopsal House.

You got out of the car and Sungjin followed. He held your hand and both of you entered the restaurant. You spotted the boys right away. You waved at them and they noticed the both of you.

"Did you guys waited long?" Sungjin asked. "Yah! We waited for almost thirty minutes. What took both of you for so long?" YoungK asked. "Get out," Sungjin joked. They laughed and you punched Sungjin arms, playfully.

Finally, you decided to order some fresh and seasoned meat, and kimchi soup.

"Congratulations to the both of you," Junhyeok said while grilling some of the meat. You smiled and Sungjin hugged you tightly. "Thank you."

"So when will be the wedding?" Jae asked. You blushed at the thought. Maybe sooner? Sungjin and I are having a baby soon. I'm sure he'll plan the wedding as soon as possible. You thought.

"Hehehe," Sungjin laughed awkwardly and coughed. He freed you from his hug and fixed his coat. You looked at him, worried. He just smiled.

As you ate the grilled seasoned-meat, you didn't like the taste of garlic. Maybe your taste buds got sensitive because of your pregnancy. You ran to the Comfort Room and throwed up everything you just ate.

As you were about to get out, you saw Sungjin outside waiting for you. "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded.

"Sungjin," you called.

"Yes, baby?" he asked, directly looking at your eyes.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you, too."

"And I have a gift for you - you paused- it's in here," you said pointing at your tummy. You felt so nervous, telling Sungjin about the baby is making your heart beat so fast.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"I'm pregnant," you said almost whispering. He looked shocked. Shocked that doesn't show any happiness or greatfulness in the face. He look disappointed, sad? You don't know.

You felt like something is coming up to your throat again so you went inside the comfort room and threw up. After so, you washed your face and thought for a bit. Why does Sungjin doesn't look happy? Or maybe I'm just overreacting? Maybe he was just really surprised. You thought.

You wiped your face with your handkerchief and went out. You imagined Sungjin boasting about having a baby with his co members and you felt happy.

But it looks like the opposite.

"Winter is pregnant. And we are not engaged yet. I don't think I'm ready to be a father."

It felt like a big stone was thrown at you. So, this is the reason? Maybe he's not sure about me that's why he hasn't proposed yet? I'm the one who loves more in this relationship? He's a jerk. You cursed in your mind.

The boys startled as they felt your presence. Sungjin stood up immediately and held you. "I'm-" You slapped his face, not letting him say any word.

"I've heard enough. Enjoy your day Sungjin," you said and walked out. He followed you and grabbed your arm.

"Winter."

"Enjoy this day Sungjin. You are now free. Free from me and the responsibility."

.

omfg what did i write... anw, ♡ vote and comment for me please ♡ and yass i'll be accepting requests for part two hohoho just comment PART TWO PLSS

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer