30. my girl | 도운

Dowoon became the new MC for Music Bank together with another K-Idol from a famous girl group. You've always watched every broadcast of the music show to support your boyfriend.

It's been two months since he started being an MC and people started shipping him with the other K-Idol MC. You often get jealous but you never told Dowoon because it was too childish and it was all work.

dwn is online

dwn: what are you doing today?

qwerty: im going to music bank today and watch you live. hehe

dwn: for real? that would be good i miss youu.

qwerty: i miss you too so much. shall we meet in your waiting room?

qwerty: will it be okay?

dwn: ofc! come after our recording.

dwn: im excited to see youuu

qwerty: me too ^^ see you later~

dwn: okay. i love youu♡

dwn: i'll wait for you.

dwn is offline

After the conversation with Dowoon, you got up and looked at your closet. This would be the first time you'll meet after about three weeks of being apart from each other so you wanted to dress up nicely. You decided to wear a white polo dress that lengths above your knee. You braided your hair leaving half of it untied and curled.

As you get satisfied, you already went to the venue. You were just on time when you arrived. You found a seat that was not that close to stage but you can see Dowoon clearly. He spotted you and smiled widely. You sent finger hearts to him and gestured him to continue what he was doing.

Your relationship is still not yet revealed to the public that's why you're trying to be very careful.

Finally, the program started. The other K-idol MC went up to the stage and you noticed Dowoon and her are wearing a couple outfit today. Somehow, you felt jealous but controlled it because it was just all work.

"Spring has come and we can feel that love is in the air," Dowoon said.

"Spring is also known as a time where people confess their feelings for someone they like," the other K-idol added.

"Really? Then will you accept me?" Dowoon said while offering his hand. The girl took it and said, "Yes! And now let's listen to our first stage."

"Confession, the comeback song of Astro," Dowoon said. And the first stage followed.

The show ended in no time and everyone was ready to get out of the venue. As you walk on your way to the waiting room to see Dowoon you heard some fans talking about him and the other MC.

"They look like a real couple. I hope they are really dating each other."

"I think they suit each other."

"Did you see how sweet and comfortable they act with together?"

"I ship them so much. I hope they're real."

For the first time, you felt so insecure. Was I really enough? Changing your mind, you decided just to go home and not meet Dowoon. You went outside and waited for a cab to ride on. Suddenly, your phone rang and a familiar name appeared. It was Dowoon. You hesitated on answering the call but you answered it anyway.

"Dowoon."

"Jagiya~ Where are you? I'm in the waiting room already."

You bit your lip. You wanted to see him badly but there's something stopping you to see him or see you.

"I am... on my way home," you answered, almost whispering

"Why? Are you sick?" he asked with a tone of worriness.

"No, I just want to go home," you answered. Finally, an unoccupied taxi arrived. You were about to go in but suddenly someone called your name.

"Y/N!"

"Dowoon. Why are you here?" you asked. He was panting and trying to catch his breath. "I'll drive you home," he said.

He grabbed your hand and started to walk but you stayed still making him stop. He looked back at you. You grabbed your hand back and started walking the opposite direction. Dowoon followed you and stopped your steps.

"Hey, is anything wrong?" he asked. Answering him without thinking and just letting out what cam to your mind you said, "We should break up."

His eyes were full of confusion. He was about to ask all questions in his mind but he only said, "Why?" He shaked your arms. He was trying to make an eye contact with you but you remained looking down.

"I think I'm not enough. I'm not pretty. I'm chubby. Iㅡ We just don't match," you answered. There was silence. The both of you stayed still for a minute and it was broke by Dowoon's sweet laugh. He hugged you tightly and tapped your back.

"I don't know why you always gets so insecure, Y/N. I wish you could see what I see when I look at you. I always see the most beautiful girl in the world. And please always believe me when I tell you you get more beautiful everyday. If you're thinking that you're not enough or we don't match for each other, you're wrong," he said.

You hugged him back finally. Somehow, tears escaped from your eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I acted so childish," you said.

"Stop saying sorry. You're my one and only girl," he said and kissed your forehead.

.

vote & comment ♡

i love yall // park's ♡
-dontgosummer